13

An hour max my ass, the meeting's been on for 3 hours and I was getting fustrated. The only reason I am not asleep is cause the main topic of the meeting is the merging of the two great packs so I had to stay awake.

"Now I would like to welcome the new arrivals, so if you know you joined us today please be on your feet", Alpha Stevens said.

I rolled my eyes, throughout the meeting, the elders of my pack were trying hard to impress the alpha of the Luna pack.

"Aurora you should get up" Kate nudged me.

"Sure thing", I looked round and when I saw no one else getting up I stood. I noted that there was a total of 15 arrivals including myself.

"Please introduce yourself and do tell us why you decided to join our packs", Rex's father said.

Scanning the crowd I felt relived that I would be the last to speak, I wasn't sure what to say when it gets to my turn.

Cora what do I say?

I think you should tell them the same thing you told Rex, Cora suggested

Which is?

Your presence is to avoid being rouge by finishing your study at a werewolf high school.

Ok then .

There was still three people before me, so I decided to study the people at the stage, I noticed Damien staring at me.

Dave nudged me softly, "it's your turn now".

"Am Aurora Knight and am here not to join the pack but get reacquainted so I don't become rouge".

The crowd seemed shocked, even the ranking officers. My father and Rex's dad were visibly tensed.

"If that's the case why did you leave and why come back now we're about to merge?",

Shrugging my shoulders indifferently I answered "Well I didn't know there would be an alliance between the packs and I left because I wasn't wanted. But am here so I can finish high school in my pack so I don't become a rouge".

I noticed alpha Stevens glaring at me so I sent a wink in his direction.

Alpha Miguel looked between alpha Stevens and I, "I would like to see you after this assembly young lady".

I nodded and sat down.

"Well that was intense" Neil commented.

"Yeah, first day and you're wanted in the alpha's office, girl you're something"

I shrugged my shoulders but I was curious as to why he wanted to see me.

"The official merging of the pack will be held in three months time, this is to enable us correlate and understand ourselves better and get our IDs. With that I say goodnight".

Alpha Miguel stood and left followed by the other elders.

After they all left I turned to Dave, "can you show me the alpha's office?"

"There will be no need for that, I'll take you there",

I turned and was shocked to see my other twin Damien, I raised my brows at him.

"I was assigned to escort you there", he said while shifting nervously.

I said my goodbyes to the others then turned to Damien, "Sure lead the way".

We walked in silence but I could tell Damien wanted to say something so I focused on my phone.

After a while we got to a door,  "well this is your stop", he gestured.

"Thanks", I knocked but before I could go in Damien stopped me