fifteen

trigger warning: sexual assault

•••

My breathing turns deeper as I process his words, trying to tell myself that I'm probably misunderstanding the situation. He's a client of James, he cannot possibly mean what I think he's implying.

"Richard. I think I'll get back to the party in a while? We can talk then." I say, trying to keep my tone as neutral as possible as my eyes move around the bathroom to catch hold of something so that my knees don't give out from the fear crippling my neck.

"I'm glad we're away from the party, Lillian. Why get back?" He asks as he enters the bathroom even further, making me take a step back.

"Listen, I really think you need to leave before I start shouting." I glare at him because I really would start yelling if he doesn't leave.

"One thing about Clark's? Every wall is sound proof." He smirks, stepping closer and making me take two shaky steps back.

I just have to reach the door and then I can make a run for it. God dammit! I shouldn't have left my phone in the room. My thoughts seem to clam up as his hand reaches out to my waist. I immediately gasp from the shock of how his touch manages to repulse me. It's as if my skin is burning from his touch.

"Richard, you don't need to do this." I manage to get out, "Please."

I try to squirm away from his grip but he only tightens his arm around my waist, making my breaths laboured. I push at his chest to get away from him but it only makes him chuckle, aggravating me so much that I end up slapping him across the cheek.

His laugh stops as he glares at me, his eyes turning into slits as he pins me back to a wall, my head hitting it roughly as a pain shoots through, "You really think you can get away, huh? You've been marching your ass around me ever since the wedding day. I think you've been asking for it for a while now."

What the hell is he talking about? I've barely seen him a few times that he has visited the house office in the evening. Tears brim my eyes as his hand twists my wrists above my head and he closes the distance between us to bring his mouth closer to mine.

"You have to let me go, and I promise not to say a word." I beg in hopes that he'll actually consider but he only smirks before pressing his filthy mouth against mine, making me shake my head in attempt to get him off of me.

But he's strong, really really strong as one of his hands comes up to tightly hold my chin in place. I can taste the alcohol on his breath as a bile builds up in my stomach. When he brings his lower region close to my legs and rubs himself against me, that's when the tears leave my eyes as I try not to choke on them.

His tongue plays with my lips as I keep them sealed shut before he squeezes my chin tighter, making me whimper from pain as he invades my mouth. With as much strength as I can, I bite on his tongue between my teeth, and the shock makes his grasp on me loose but I don't let go as I continue to bite before he pulls himself away from pain.

"Fucking bitch!" He yells as he spits blood on the floor and his hand smacks around my face, numbing my cheek from the impact.

Taking the advantage of being out of his grasp, I rush for the door, unlocking it but before I can turn the doorknob, he pulls me back, "Not so easy, now now. All you have to do is comply and stay silent. It'll be over before you know it."

He twists my body to face him again as his fingers run to the slit of my dress before moving up to reach my panties. I sob out, but then I yell, I yell through my cries even though the walls are sound proof, in the hope that someone hears me.