Preference 57 :)

How the mercs spend time with their kids 😩😩 such an amazing request, 10/10

The kids will be around 7ish (or however old you want ig) because I felt it would be cuter

WARNINGS: nothing b, it's a wholesome chapter for today
———————————-

Scout:
Scout loves making trouble with his daughter! His favorite thing to do though, is to pull pranks on you! They'd hide behind the corner and wait for you to walk by so they could scare you or they'd draw silly things on your face while your sleeping (with washable marker, because once Scout used permanent marker and it did not end well for him).

He also loves to teach his daughter how to play baseball! He'll show her some basic rules and they'd play t-ball outside all day. They've broken a total of 5 windows.

Sniper:
Sniper loves spending time in the great outdoors with his son! He'll show him all the basic survival stuff and try to show him the real beauty of nature.

Because of this, your son now has a habit of bringing random animal he catches inside the camper.

"Look Dad, I caught a scorpion!"

"A what?!"

"A Scorpion!"

"NO-"

Spy:
Spy has tried on multiple occasions to try and teach his daughter how to wield a knife, but you absolutely refused to let him. He settled for reading her stories.

They have designated 'reading time' everyday in the afternoon, and they go to the living room to read. Spy sits in his chair with his daughter on his lap while he reads whatever book she wants.

Soldier:
Soldier just loves playing games with his son! Tag, hide and seek, freeze, you name it, they've played it! They're both extremely competitive though, so you might have to step in every once and a while to make sure nobody gets upset.

Soldier also loves building trenches while your gone, because he knows it'll annoy they hell out of you.

"OK ABE, ARE YOU READY TO BUILD A TRENCH BEFORE MOMMY GETS HOME?"

Engineer:
Engie loves spending time with his little girl in the workshop, and so does she! He'll teach her about all the mechanics and all the tools he's using, and she'll listen intently.

He'll even let her help on some of his projects, which is the most adorable thing you've ever seen.

"Darlin' could you hand me the socket-cap screw please?"

"Actually Daddy, I think the truss screw goes there."

"Well shoot, you're right darlin'. Good eye."

It's actually a little scary how fast she absorbed the information..

Pyro:
Pyro will do whatever his little girl wants to do! Does she want to build a pillow fort? Done! Does she want to play hide and seek? Done! Does she want to host a silly tea party? DONE AND DONE!

He'll do anything to make his little girl happy, and let's be honest; he totally spoils her with anything and everything.

Demo:
Demo wanted to teach his daughter how to make bombs, but you made him promise he'd wait until she was a teenager. As revenge for making him wait, he enjoys pulling pranks on you with his daughter.

But he'll also sit down with her and teach her about chemistry, so she'll become the next Demo-woman in the DeGroot family!

Medic:
His daughter loves to play doctor. Sometimes she'll be the doctor and Medic will be the nurse, and vise versa. They'll do regular checkups on all her toys, and almost every day they preform life saving surgery on a new doll.

"Daddy! Hand me the safety scissors, stat! This teddy bear is loosing a lot of stuffing!"

"Right away, Doctor!"

Heavy:
Heavy and his son are practically glued at the hip. His son looks up to him and wants to be just like his father when he grows up. They read books, take naps, cook, anything.

Their favorite activity to doing the daily crossword puzzle in the news paper.

"Look Dad, number 7 is 'handbag'!"

"Yes. Very good little one."
—————————————-

AAAAAA THIS WAS SO CUTE TO WRITE I LOVE IT

We all stan the mercs as good dads 🥺

It's unedited bc I'm tired 🤩

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter!! Requests are open!!
———————————

The stuff below isn't important so y'all can stop reading 😌

I HAVE TEA ABOUT MY HOT NEIGHBOR!

So We've been FaceTiming all week and today we thought it would be cute to have a little picnic in our yards (we live across from each other)

So I set up a blanket and some snacks and we just ate lunch on face time :)

But then his mom came outside and saw he was calling someone, and said, "Ay, esta es la
niña de la que has estado hablando?"
(This is the girl you've been talking about?)

And he's like "Ama!! Ella entiende español!" (She understands Spanish!)

And his moms just like "lmao oops sorry"

And I was freaking out like crazy because this shit only happens in movies??? What the fuck??? And we were both just really flustered and aaaaaa I'm very happy :)))))))

Srslly, this shit only happens in movies and I think it's too good to be true 😔 but I'm just happy rn so I'm gon enjoy it while it lasts 🥰