Kid Lucas @ThemPRangers

(Choreography in MM)

Chakylah

" Now step left, spin, and..." I followed the steps precisely. He stopped and looked in the mirror, wiping his sweat on the cloth hanging from his back pocket.

"Alright y'all, that's it. we'll go over the choreography tomorrow and post it on YouTube the same day."

(Act like this is Lucas's dance class lol, in other words, Lucas is Matt Steffanina.)

" Group 4, you guys are staying for the Xtra choreo for the video."

I mentally cheered and walked into the locker room, fist pumping silently.

Liliana came in there and did the exact same thing. "Why you cheering? You know that's my husband." I said, strait facing her. "Whatever Ky."

Liliana was one of the few dancers that knew about my crush on Lucas, our choreographer. He was fine though, and had hella hoes.

And by hoes, I mean the bitches in the front with him acting like they don't know what the moves are so he can touch them.

A couple more girls in our group came in and we all had a little chat before having to go back out there.

"FIVE MORE MINUTES GIRLS.... WHAT THE HELL DO YALL BE DOING IN THERE??" Lucas yelled from the main studio. We all laughed. He was also nosey.

"Come on y'all...wouldn't want to keep the diva waiting." Lili said loud enough for Lucas to hear. "That's why you in the back row anyways." He yelled back. We all walked out and into the studio where 'Love More' was playing.

This was my shit.

I got to be up front with Lucas, which I was too geeked about. We did a little duet too, which made me fall in love with him all over again.

"Nice, Ky!" Lili yelled from the wall as Lucas and I slayed our duet. We were recording for the video that was gonna ba posted on YouTube, since I learned to moves so fast.

At the end, everyone clapped and cheered, telling my I did good. "What about me though??" Lucas said, purposely squeezing his tall self in the middle of our little circle.

"You the dance teacher. Them moves you did ain't nothing we ain't seen before. Get on." Kacey, another girl from our group, who was Lucas' little sister said, thumping his head.

"Kay don't touch me." He said, thumping her back. "That's why Ima tell mama."

"So?"

"So?" She retorted.

"OKAY...." Lili said, separating the two.

"That's it though, you all did good...with the exception of Lili and Kay." He said. They sucked their teeth. " Man, don't get us started." Kay said, standing next to Kay. "Please..." I mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear. Everyone laughed.

Everyone packed up and I was the last to leave.

Of course on purpose.

I heard the door close and I turned around. I instantly got slammed against the lockers. I was too nervous to look up because I knew who it was.

"I seen the way you look at me Ky..."

"Wh-whachu mean?" I stuttered.

"Don't speak."

He smashed his lips onto mine and I melted. He broke the kiss for a split second to take off his shirt and I did the same.

"You know how long I've been waiting for this?" He mumbled into the kiss.

By now all of our clothes were thrown somewhere in the locker room.

He slid a condom on and slowly went into me, knowing that the shit hurt like hell. He started to go faster, And my moans got louder.

He pounded into me, leaving kisses and love marks on my body.

His strokes got sloppier, indicating that he was close, and I was too.

I let out a long moan and I released my juices. He filled the condom and pulled out. He was still on top of me, his arms propping him up.

"Damn..." He mumbled, rolling to the side and pulling me closer to him.

"I like you..." He mumbled, his breath tickling my neck.

I giggled, "I like you too...."

--A/N

I  HOPE YOU LIKED IT! Took me long enough lol.