Reader x Bertolt: Lazy Days

Okay, so I haven't updated in a week and a half because:
(A) The notifications were kind of broken for a while.
(B) It's the holidays, Trainees!
(C) I was experiencing vertigos these past few days and yeah, December's kinda like the illness month for my family.
(D) my grandad was sent to the hospital because he had a slight kidney failure. Remember to drink at least eight glasses of water, kids.

Enjoy!

You woke up on a rainy Saturday, you heard the pitter pattering of raindrops outside the house. There was a bit of thunder too. It was calming to your liking. You fished around for your phone and checked the time, you and Bertolt were late for work, but you shrugged this off and climbed on top of Bertolt, nuzzling him awake.

"Nnn..." Bertolt moaned, "(y/n)...we're going to be late..."

You yawned and felt Bertolt shift underneath you, so now you were laying on Bertolt's torso while his one arm was around your waist. You kissed and nibbled on his jaw like a cat and rubbed your eyes.

"It's raining," You whined, "and rainy days are sleep days."

Bertolt chuckled lightly, petting your mop of (h/c) hair. He kissed your hand and snuggled closer, "fair enough. Please get off so I can make breakfast?"

You groaned and rolled to the side, Bertolt chuckled and picked you up bridal style and went to the kitchen. He placed you down on a chair before the island counter in the kitchen before Bertolt started to prepare breakfast.

"Pancakes?" Bertolt said.

"Bacon. Bacon Pancakes." You said. Bertolt nodded and began mixing ingredients.

After a good pancake breakfast, Bertolt brewed some coffee and sat on the couch, turning the television on. You yawned some more and went to get some (f/d), You grabbed your serving and sat on Bertolt's lap, snuggling him. He returned the affection as his eyes were glued on the television.

The rain continued to drizzle against the windows all around the house that were now moist. The temperature had dropped and Bertolt turned the heater on. You took a long and relaxing bath while Bertolt showered in the other bathroom downstairs. You grabbed your favorite sweater and leggings, pulling them on as you returned to your place at the couch, Bertolt was already reading a book while he wore matching sweaters. You couldn't stop yawning so you cuddled up to Bertolt again, loving the warmth enveloping your body. The rain and Bertolt's constant humming put you to rest.

The whole day was spent with cuddling and all things you and Bertolt loved doing. The rain didn't stop until tomorrow, where Reiner had scolded you for missing a work day.

I don't know if I'm too lazy to write or just not motivated. I can't squeeze out juices for the requests, but fret not, Trainees. Your danchou will think of something. I'll never leave you all hanging.

Though it's kinda pissing me off a bit whenever I see so much Levi requests. Yes, the man is dashing but I don't want this to be a Reader x Levi only.

Have any requested chapters or characters? Feel free to tell me about them in the comments or PM me!

Until then, be Humanity's Hope, Trainees!

Sylvia-Danchou is out, peace!