•chapter forty two•

drunk

Hey, where are you?

The text reads. He's meeting me at the party so I tell him the kitchen while blue-hair guy mixes me a drink.

"I- I never got to know your name." I say to him.

"That's because big guy took you away." He chuckles.

"Oh." I say a bit awkward.

"Here you go." He places a cup in my hand. "It's Ryland by the way." He winks.

"Hello Ryland, my name is-"

"Hey." Grey greets loudly. His face contorts a little into a scowl as he looks over at Ryland.

"Well I better get going. Nice meeting you..." He stuffs his hands in his front pockets.

"V." I finish for him as he walks off.

"Bye, V." He repeats walking away.

"Who's that." Grey asks.

"Um. Ryland." I squeak.

"What did he want."

"nothing."

"What's that." Grey points to my cup.

"Are we playing twenty questions?" I joke. "Come on." I grab his hand.

While walking I down my drink that taste sweet but at the end has a kick. It burns slightly but I ignore it. I put my empty cup down and see Grey looking around.

"Let's dance." I stand on my tippy toes. He bends a little so I can whisper properly and follows my lead.

I get to the dance floor and dance a little showing my amazing dance moves. A flirty wave hits me and I accidentally hit Greys front with my back. I decide not do it again but before my mind can react my body hits against his front again. He grabs my waist forcefully and I gulp. He stops and looks at me.

Am I in trouble...

He moves his hands to my face and kisses me. It's quick but nice and he takes my hand in his bringing me to a bathroom. As soon as the door closes I grab his face and bring it down kissing it. My tongue slips in automatically and I moan into every kiss. He grabs my waist and puts space between us.

"You're drunk." He states.

"What! No." I say- not very convincing.

"Violet I'm not going to do this when you're drunk." He shakes his head.

"What where you going to do." I skim my fingers on his chest testing my limits.

"Violet." He shakes his head slightly.

"Hm?" I smile up at him. A wave of nausea hits me and I run to the toilet.

As I throw up I feel my hair being lifted from my face in a large hand. I groan and sit slumped on the floor.

I lean on a tub next to the toilet and say "I'm disgusting." I cover my face ashamed.

I hear a flush and Grey balances on his feet in a squat down to my level. "No you're not." He pushes my hair behind my ear.

"I can't- I cant believe I would've lost my virginity in a bathroom if it wasn't for you." I shrink even more.

His hand freezes. "That's why I stopped you. I don't want you to make a mistake when you're intoxicated."

I peer through my fingers at a gentle Grey.

"Why do you want me?" I ask.

"Because you are the most beautiful, eccentric, smart girl I've ever meet."

I throw my hands around his neck and hug him tightly. My sudden movement causes him to tumble and I laugh picking myself up.

"Remember my first time meeting you?" I ask randomly.

"I do."

"We were in this exact position." I giggle.

••••
LIKE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
🐞🐞🐞🐞🐞