☆Chapter 13☆

(I was planning on posting this chapter next week, but since it's Eid and my birthday, I thought it was a special day that deserved a new chapter ;3 Hope you enjoy! <3)

"Here." You said and gave him a blanket. "The remote is here if you wanna watch something on the TV, but make sure the volume isn't too loud, since the neighbors nag a lot. The bathroom is next to my room, over there." You pointed at the bathroom door, "And if you're hungry, this cupboard has snacks."

"Wow," He said, "I didn't know you cared about me this much." He teased.

"I don't." You said and walked away.

"Y/n." He called out. You looked behind you.

"Ya?"

"I'm really grateful, I mean it. Thank you so much. I don't even know why you'd do this after what I've done to you."

You smiled, "You're welcome."

.

.

.

.

You woke up the next morning and set breakfast on the table, Taehyung's face appeared from the couch.

"Smells good." He said while rubbing his eyes. You noticed that his voice was ten times deeper than usual, as if his normal voice wasn't deep enough.

"What's he doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"Um,"

"I'm staying here for a few days." Taehyung replied.

"What?!" Jungkook said, "Y/n, you have a boyfriend."

"Well, you're living here too, so what's the difference?" You asked. He didn't reply and took a bite out of the waffles.

 He didn't reply and took a bite out of the waffles

You then went to the studio. While walking to the set, you noticed Taehyung talking to someone, he looked pretty uncomfortable.

Taehyung's POV

I was walking down the hall when I noticed a familiar face, a face I never wished to bump into ever again.

"Hey." He said while grinning at me.

"What do you want, Seokjin?" I asked.

"My money, what else?"

"I promise to pay you back, just give me some time, I already gave you half the amount."

"Well, don't forget our deal." Seokjin said, "You have 5 months left."

"I know, I know!" I started to lose my temper, "You'll get your money. Now what are you doing here? Couldn't you meet me anywhere else."

"Oh, didn't you hear?" He asked, "I'm the new model."

Your POV

"Who's that?" You asked Namjoon while pointing at Seokjin.

"That's our new model." Namjoon said, "He's very handsome, don't you think?" He smiled.

You saw Taehyung walk away from Seokjin, he looked annoyed and apprehensive.

"Taehyung?"

"Ya?" He replied quickly as if he was brought back to reality from a train of thoughts.

"Are you ok?" You asked, looking at his eyes.

"Ya!" He faked a smile, you knew he was lying. Seokjin definitely made him anxious with whatever he said, they knew each other, and you were going to find out how.

For the whole day, Taehyung seemed bothered, his performance was lacking, he took a few breaks- which he never did, and he didn't have as much energy.

You really wanted to know who that Seokjin guy was, and why he bothered Taehyung this much.

You were about to leave the studio after work was over, when someone called out to you. It was Taehyung.

"Do you want a ride back?" He asked.

"Sure."

As soon as you sat on the carseat, memories rushed through your mind of Hoseok, and your first kiss- or at least first intentional kiss.

Your face turned a light shade of pink, and Taehyung noticed.

"What's wrong?" he asked. You smiled, "Nothing."

"Did something happen in this car?"

"No, not at all." You grinned.

"Whatever." He said with an eye roll.

"Wow, is that jealousy I sense?"

"Jealous? You wish." He said with the most jealous tone you've ever heard.

"You know, teasing you is so much fun. Is that why you always do it?"

He just glared at you and sped up.

"I heard we have a new model," You said, "Do you know who he is?"

"Oh, really?" He replied, "I didn't know that."

Ugh, great, it'll take more effort to get him to talk.

"I think his name was...what was it?" You faked not knowing him, "Oh, I think it was Seokjin." You said and quickly looked at his face for answers.

You noticed a small frown on his face but he covered it up right away, "Oh, that's cool." he said.

"I think he was the guy you were talking to earlier, right?." You desperately added for an answer.

"Was he?" He lied, "I just bumped into him and he asked me about my...shampoo."

It was hopeless, for now. "Oh, that's nice." You faked a smile and he did too.

.

.

.

.

You woke up still thinking about Taehyung and Seokjin's encounter. Your phone vibrated from under your pillow.

Hobi: Hey babe, are you awake?

Me: Yup!

Hobi: Good, I'm in front of your door.

You heard the doorbell, so you left your room to open the door for him. You didn't notice the puddle of water between your door and bathroom so you slipped. Thankfully, someone caught you, but you would've rather fell and broken a bone after you saw who it was.

It was Taehyung, shirtless and wet, only a towel was wrapped around his crotch. He held you for a few seconds, you both shared the most awkward eye contact you've ever had. You didn't even realize that Jungkook opened the door for Hoseok until you heard his voice.

"What's going on here?!"

To be continued...

(Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Eid Mubarak! Hope you were able to have a great Eid regardless of the global situation, stay safe! <3)