The Legacy of Kida

Do you want to know what happened to Mitsuko? How about Natsumi, Jasper, and Katsu? How will Kida be remembered? Then I suggest you go to my profile and start reading Bad Moon Rising.

---

A little bit of Info:

I've decided to finally release the next addition to the Legend of Kida series on Wattpad which will be known as the Legacy of Kida. I plan to have several parts to this story but they will mostly be without guide (no TV show) so it will take more time and effort. However, the first story will follow several of the comics, so if you haven't read The Promise, The Search, or Smoke and Shadow then please do. I will try not to give away too much of what happens in the comics but some big spoilers will be dropped so it would be best to read them first.

Also, warning, the further away from the show and comics we get, the darker the story will become. This was originally a kids show and therefore I will not be making it very R rated but it will handle more adult themes such as substance abuse, prostitution, suicide, and possible mentions of rape. Some topics will only be touched on while others will be mentioned more but I won't be going into too much detail on any of them. I'll also try to put a short warning on the top of any chapter that has more sensitive content.

I'm a college student and still writing this story and I would honestly love to just go free reign on this. I don't mean smut but a lot more innuendos and cursing and the kind of conversation that would be expect of 17 to 20-year-olds.

I hope you all enjoy.