Chapter Six

"Alex, why are you here?" Kara said, squinting down her sister. Alex laughed, and gave Kara the ability to see the food she brought.

"Yes finally, I am starving!" Kara quickly grabbed her utensils, and chowed down at her good.

"So, how was today?" Alex asked.

"Just like another other day." Kara shrugged.

"You met Ravis a couple of times, how was that?"

"It was very cool, although, she's reckless as you said. You saw how she injured her body, severely, to protect this man. She did it for a good cause, but she had other ways to handle that safely. Like, flying for instance."

"At least she isn't human, that would be devastating, but they are both alive and well -- I hope." They fall to a comfortable slience, watching the news of random topics.

"Hey, Alex." Kara mumbled, chewing on her favorite food. "I have a hutch, that Lena's assistant, Y/N L/N, could be Ravis."

"Really, that timid young woman?" She laughed. "Ravis is a headstrong, blunt, powerful alien. That's an insane -- I mean -- what makes you say that?"

"Are you a fan of Ravis, Alex? I am offended, I am just has powerful, and cool as Ravis. Second, I am your sister!" Kara scuffed.

"No-no, but still. How did you come up with that conclusion?"

"Well, Lena was been worried about Y/N. Some encounters have been strange to her, recently she came over to Y/N's apartment to check on her as Y/N didn't tell Lena of her absence. So Lena traveled over to the girl's house. She said she was bandaged up, and the place was a mess. The only person that was severely injured, was Ravis! Alex, it's a possibility!"

"But, Ravis has a completely different personality than Y/N."

"That, that's true, but I'm not letting go of this thought."

"Of course you're not." The sound of a faint sirens echoed into the room. "Sounds like duty calls, go get 'em."

"Yep!" She flew out of the room.

***

She saw three men with unknwon weapons shooting randomly at Ravis. She swiftly dodged them all, but one cocky guy managed to hit the alien, and it wasn't pretty.

The blast was purple, it looked like dust from afar, but Kara knew it was dangerous, and dove down to help. She quickly disarmed the men, and broke the weapons with barely any effort.

"God damnit! That was expensive!"

"Shut up, we were only ordered to engage Ravis, now move! She won't be able to do much, not after that shot."

"Start the car, asshole." The man smirked at Kara. "Sorry, Supergirl, too bad your friend may not survive to morning." The car vaninshed, and Kara was dumbfounded, but soon went back to reality.

She ran over the Ravis. The alien's eyes were widen, her body's veins visible with an abnormal color of the same purple blast. Her body paralysed and panicked, tears slowly grew in her eyes. Ravis was losing grip, the pain unbearable, agony that she's never felt before in her life.

She let go, and Y/N resurfaced, the pain even more unbearable. She rapidly looked around until her eyes met Kara's. Kara looked down with concern, calling help from her sister, but Y/N passed out before she could get a sense of her surroundings.

***

"So, you're saying, people are after Ravis, shot her with an unknown alien type weapon that paralyzed her; making her panicked to the point of exhaustion, and then she passed out?"

"Yes," Kara sighed. "It's not a great story to tell, and I wish I could have done more."

"Don't blame yourself, just need to find those bastard that did this to Ravis." Kara moved some lose hairs from Y/N's face, taking off the mask.

"I was right, Alex. This is Y/N."

Alex looked at the sleeping girl. "Oh, shit. That is, how are we going to tell Lena?"

"We don't -- this is Y/N's own choice. I just hope, whoever is inside her head, leaves soon before the damage is done."

"Good riddance, what does this always have to happen to those we know?"

"This symbol just attracts all the strange people."

"Don't remind me." Alex sighed. "We dont know when she'll wake up."

"Whenever she does, let's make her feel comfortable."

"Of course."