-27-

[pillow]

Once Taehyung got his phone back the other day he noticed he had a lot of missed calls and texts from Jimin, which he ignored because he was too occupied with Jungkook at that moment. But now the brunette had time to himself so he decided to call the older back.

The phone ringed for a couple seconds before a familiar, blond haired boy answered the phone. "Taehyung! Where have you been!" Jimin yelled with his high pitched noise into the phone almost causing Taehyung's ears to ring.

"I lost my phone, left it at the school." The younger informed.

"Forgetful ass." Jimin mumbled to himself which Taehyung could hear clearer than the ocean. "Anyways, GUESS WHAT HAPPENED AT THE TEXTBOOK RETURN!" 

Taehyung groaned In his head once he realized he was going to have to listen to another half hour rant about how much Jimin loved Yoongi. "What?"

And just as Taehyung thought, Jimin began a speech on what happened at the school and what happened when he saw Yoongi. Including every detail.

[2 days prior]

Jimin patiently waited in line for his book return, his eyes kept traveling around the school in hopes that he would spot Yoongi. If he did spot him, he didn't even know what he would do. But of course the only thing he was doing was looking for the older.

"Min Yoongi?"

Once Jimin heard the name his head snapped up in the direction of the voice. His head ended up forward and his heart stopped once he realized Yoongi was turning in his book, and he was right in front of him all along.

"That's me." The older stated as he handed his book to the lady and walked away, that is until he saw Jimin. "Next." The woman called out to Jimin who nervously walked forward once he knew Yoongi was watching him.

"Park Jimin?"

"Y-yep." Jimin stuttered as he quickly handed the lady his book before walking away. He thought he was going to get out of the awkward situation soon until he felt a tap on his shoulder causing him to turn around and face Yoongi.

"Hey, you're Jimin right?" The older asked causing Jimin's stomach to become filled with butterflies. "U-uh, the one and only!"

The younger widened his eyes once he realized what he just said, his stomach twitching out of embarrassment. Yoongi chuckled after he heard what Jimin exclaimed.

"Well I'm Yoongi and I don't know if you know me, but I wanted to know if you maybe wanted to go on a date? I mean it doesn't have to be a date if you don't want it to be but I find you cute and I was just wondering."

Jimin almost jumped in excitement but decided he wanted to keep his cool so he only stood still with a genuinely happy look in his eyes. It was hard to keep himself back from screaming "yes" so the whole world could hear but he managed.

"I-I'd love to! When? Where? What time? Should I dress up? We don't have to go anywhere fancy it can be casual, anywhere you want to go is fine honestly I don't really care as long as-" Yoongi shut the younger up by placing his pointer finger on Jimin's pink lips causing the said males legs to begin to wobble.

"I'll call you tonight and we can plan out the details." Yoongi informed with a soft smile on his face which only made Jimin's heart grow for him even more. "I'll see you soon Jimin."

[Present]

"And then yesterday he called me and said that as soon as the Corona Virus dies down a little that we can go anywhere I'd want to! He is such a gentlemen and a sweetheart oh my god I think I'm in love Taehyung." Jimin kept blabbing into the phone to the half asleep Taehyung who got bored of the rant 20 seconds in.

"Hey are you listening?!" The older yelled causing Taehyung to quickly wake up. "What what oh yeah I'm listening."

"Then what did I just say?"

"Uh.. that you love Yoongi?" Taehyung guessed because it was the first thing that came to his mind, it was really the only words Jimin ever said so he couldn't be wrong.

"Good job." The blondie complimented not knowing that Taehyung completely guessed, but he didn't have to know. The younger didn't respond as his eyes drifted over towards the window which was across from Jungkook's room.

It was around 11 pm. Taehyung and Jungkook talked earlier that day so he didn't expect him to write a message now, even though he wished he did. The two always left their window open so they both knew when to talk to the other, it was now normal to them to leave their windows open 24/7.

In that case Taehyung could see the older passed out on his bed with his lamp still on. His phone was flat on his chest which indicated he probably fell asleep while on his phone. He's so cute  the brunette thought to himself before he turned his attention back to Jimin.

"Hey Jimin I think I'm gonna-" Taehyung started before he suddenly felt the need to cough, lifting his elbow up to his mouth and lightly coughing into it before he spoke back into the phone. "I think I'm gonna head to bed, good luck with your date."

"Thank you kind sir, good luck with Mr. Cool kid." Jimin joked before waving his hand goodbye to his best friend who waved back, ending the call right afterwards.

Once the call ended Taehyung threw his phone onto the bed and leaned back onto his headboard, admiring the boy across from him who was sleeping so peacefully. Others might find it creepy but to Taehyung, he just couldn't help but not stare at the older when he looked so peaceful and vulnerable. 

As Taehyung rested his head onto the headboard, memories from a few nights before played in his mind. It was the night when the two went out to the colorful alley. He remembered when Jungkook caught onto his wanting to hold his hand, and how he happily agreed to do so. 

He remembered how Jungkook said he wanted to keep him safe and how he carefully walked him up to his front door even though he could easily get there by himself in a matter of a couple seconds. 

He also remembered when the two hugged. That was the thing he missed the most. He missed how safe and protected he felt in Jungkook's arms and that feeling he got when they were hugging, he felt as if nothing could ever harm him again and that he would always be loved.

With that thought in mind, Taehyung turned over to his side and clutched onto a pillow that was next to him. He squeezed the pillow tight against his chest and laid down onto the bed, imagining that the pillow he was hugging was Jungkook as he slowly drifted off into sleep with a smile on his face.

this chapter was kind of a filler so i'll try to update asap after I post this

also OMF THIS BOOK IS KINDA ALMOST AT 20K READS??11!/??11 how does this book keep ya'll entertained omg I feel like Dr Seuss but anyways thank you guys so much omfgdhsjkfhjdfhfjhf 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕