Chapter 44

Guys, There is some problem with Manik and Nandini's Marriage dates. Imagine their wedding date to be 29 March.

Second, I wrote this update while chatting with my bestie. Like I would message there and come here for five minutes and than go there again😂 So if any mistakes, than pardon me.

Enjoy Reading!

----------

Evening, Malhotra Mansion

Nandini came down all ready to go hospital. She walked to the living room and looked around to spot Cabir but found only Mukti, Niyo. Raj had went to office for some important work.

Nandini: Mukti, Where is Cabir?

Mukti: Bhai was here only, Bhabhi. Wait mai dekhti hu

Nandini nodded as Mukti stood up and walked to Cabir's room while Nandini walked to Niyonika.

Nandini: Maa, Maine Manik ko medicines de di hai. He will wake up in two hours or so. Aap please unhe kuch khane ko bna dena and yes only healthy food.

Nandini warned at the end and Niyonika made a bad face.

Niyonika: Nandini, Don't you know him? He will not eat anything healthy without tantrums. And seeing his condition I will get angry at him.

Nandini: (sigh) It is okay, Maa. Just give him tea. I will try to come back before he wakes up.

Niyonika nodded and at the same time Cabir came down while running his hands in his hairs.

Cabir: Bhabhi, Let's go

Nandini nodded and kissed Niyonika's cheek who smiled at her antics. Bidding bye to them they walked out of the mansion but not before Cabir, kissing Niyonika's cheek.

The evening passed soon and Cabir picked her up from hospital after she was done.

In the Car

Nandini: Manik uth gaye?

Cabir: Umm No bhabhi, he was sleeping when I left.

Nandini: (sigh) He sleeps so much.

Cabir: Yeah Bhai is a light sleeper but when he is sick he sleeps a lot.

Nandini nodded her head and soon Cabir's phone rang.

Cabir: Bhabhi-

Before he could complete Nandini nodded and picked up his phone.

Nandini: It is Navya.

She teased and saw his face turning a little shade of pink.

Clearing her throat she picked up the phone.

Nandini: (Changing her voice) Hello?

Navya, on the other hand immediately recognized her voice but decided to play along. It was not daily they get to play such pranks on each other.

Navya: Umm who are you? Where is Cabir?

Nandini took her lower lip between her teeth before changing her tone into loving.

Nandini: I am his girlfriend. Do you have any work?

Cabir's eyes widen and he nodded in no frantically but Nandini ignored him.

Navya: (rolling her eyes) uch a lame joke, Nandu!

Nandini: (Whining) Navu! How do you always recognize my voice!?

Cabir smiled hearing her while Navya laughed loudly.

Navya: Madam, you are still bad at lying and you suck at prank calls!