Chapter 9

My Loves!!!! Here goes another chapter for you. I'm literally so so so so sorry for not posting in such a freaking long time. I want to be able to post as much as I can but I know that won't be possible so I'm going to be as realistic with you all as possible. I might just post a chapter every two week. We may get a surprise chapter in between. But I want to be able to keep my promise and this is the only way ill be able to post for Mr. President. I don't want to rush and have it get all missed up. I want to give you all nothing but the BEST.

THANK YOU FOR BEARING WITH ME AND MR. PRESIDENT

COMMENT............VOTE............FOLLOW

************************************************

I can't believe I've allowed him to kiss me, how annoying!

I tried to move my arms but he was trapping them down with his huge ones. I snapped my head to the side and this persistent bastard follows.

"Get off of me!"

He let me go suddenly while I was applying force away from him and I ended up slamming right into the car door of the limo with a loud thud. I'm fine, it didn't hurt.

I corrected myself in the seat and didn't even offer my eyes when I said " I see how it is."

"You said to let go right?" I looked over to him and gave him a look that said I wasn't at all impressed.

"I did," I said and turned back to the view rolling past me. I still could have gotten hurt by smashing against the door like that, I sighed which in turn made him sigh as well.

I moved off his couch and onto another, I like that a lot. These limos are very nice, no one has to get close to me ever again . I shook my head at that lonely thought and tapped on the divider. It rolls down quickly and I peeked my head through just as fast

"Holy shit!" A man next to the driver shouted which scared me a bit and caused me to jump which also lead to me hitting the back of my head against the hard metals of the divider.

Embarrassing.

"Oww" I whined softly taking my head out and rubbing it, ignored the chuckle behind me and placed my hands on the divider this time, and peeked with my eyes. " you scared me"

The man sitting on the passenger side swallowed and clenched his hand which I noticed was at his chest near his heart.

"Ma'am excuse me but that head of yours just came out so fast out of nowhere. I didn't expect that. never would I expect that" He explained coughing into his big hand.

I sat there and gazed upon a man that no way could be real. No way. No freaking way.

"Ma'am?" His left brow twitched up and he slid his eyes over to mine.

I snatched my eyes off his brown-hazel eyes that definitely tried to reel me in there. His ebony flawless skin just radiates beauty and the air around him dominance. He has big lips that are currently being licked and teeth whiter than the color white itself. He of course was wearing a nice black suit like every other male that's associated with the White House. His hair was short but had a hairstyle that resembles waves and waves.

He's a model off of Instagram.

"Sorry" I cleared my throat and moved my eyes to the radio " I was wondering if you could put music on for me."

He didn't have a chance to even respond to me when the divider was going back up again. What the? And before I could get a chance to look for a button or control, Axel decided to say something.