In The Car

She forces me onto the back seat of her car and comes in after me closing the door. "Aw my pretty little boy's all terrified huh? Oh you poor thing."

I nod and let out a weak "y-yes m-ma'am" she slaps me and laughs.

"Such a cute slut, mommy's gonna make you regret teasing her." She looks at me with a big grin. She then sits between my legs as unbuckles and undoes my pants to pull my cock out. "Are you gonna make some pretty moans for me babyboy?" I nod shyly, and she chuckles. She then starts to pump my cock hard and fast as she looks up at me her grin returning.

"N-no- I- p-please slow d-down" i start moaning uncontrollably. She then slaps my thigh.

"Mm.. my thick boy really thinks he gets to boss me around, hm?"

"A-ah just please sl-slow down" she shoves her fingers into my mouth, I return with a groan, as I start sucking on them. I look down at her and start to feel more dominant, i watch her as she slips it into her mouth bobbing her head along my length.

"Mm so tasty..." I bite my bottom lip and impatiently push her head down as I start to thrust into her mouth. Recieving loud gags and moans.

"Aw baby not so fucking cocky after all huh? Take it all in slut" i start to laugh as I fuck deeper into her mouth pushing her head farther down. She gags and chokes "Mm... yes baby, choke on daddys dick..." I smile. "Mm you're doing so well maybe I'll give you a reward if i cum." I smirk. She starts sucking hard and dragging her teeth along it. "Oh fuck... yes baby..." I thrust into her mouth faster as I feel myself start to release I slam my cock all the way in and finish in her throat. I grab her by the neck and slam her against the back of passenger seat. "Oh look at your pretty face all covered in drool and some of daddys milk. Here let me take care of it for you." I smile and lick it all up, as I start to passionately kiss her spitting it back into her mouth. She pushes me away.

"Daddy, whats my reward hm? You promised me one!"

I smirk. "Oh well... hm i dunno." I smile innocently. As she starts to tug on my shirt.

"Tell me tell me tell me please!"

"I was gonna fuck the shit out of you because you're coming home with me today. Aaron will be gone tonight. I could let you ride me real quick if you'd like or we can go back to class?" Her eyes widen and she looks at me then my cock.

"Daddy wants me to ride his loli? I thought daddys loli was just for in the mouth. But oh well." She pulls her bottoms off as I sit and watch biting my lip, I lay back as she climbs on top, and pushes me into her, riding me slow at first but getting faster each given minute. I grab her hips as she leans down to kiss me. She moans in my mouth... god its so addicting do it some more please... i start to rock my hips earning more beautiful moans. "Mh daddy. You feel so nice in me." I smile softly and trail kisses from her lips to her neck.

"Tell me about it princess.." she moans my title. I grab her neck squeezing tightly. "Tell daddy how good his cock feels in you, slut."

"Mh- ah- yes daddy it feels really nice.." i chuckle.

"Good baby" i smile. "I don't wanna go back to class i wanna be with you.. alone." She leans down to my neck and sucks harshly.

"It's okay daddy. When we go to your plave you'll have me the whole time." I hug her tightly.

"I know babygirl" I pout and kiss her cheek.

"Daddy maybe we can go home and act sick."

"Yes princess" I see her turn red. And i smile. "Awwww baby did you like that?" She nods fast and hides in my chest. I grab her underwear and slip them on her along with her pants. She gets on her knees in front of me again and kisses along my cock. "Mm.. baby we gotta go." She slips him in her mouth and sucks. I pet her head. "Alright you can continue." I take my phone out and scroll through Instagram and a hand on her head. She starts to bob her head very slowly. And i bite my lip.

"Daddy...?" She looks up at me with innocent eyes.

"Yes princess?"

"Nothing just wanted to hear you call me a cute name." I smile and pet her. She takes my cock out and kitty licks the tip. I sneak a picture and turn off my phone. I watch her, and slowly run my fingers through her hair.

"You ready to go in yet?" She shakes her head. 

-30 mins later-

"Sorry we didn't make it to first period Mrs. Crum. Sam has a bit of a headache. I think I'm gonna take her home."

Mrs. Crum looks at me "well I can't stop you I'll email you the work for today."

"Thank you Mrs. Crum." I grab Sam's stuff along with mine.