C.64

"hey. nice seeing you guys again" she crossed both of her arms over her chest as her lips made a crooked smile.
"but haerin.. we literally see you every day"

"not you chenle"

"you looked quite different" taeil spoke. "and you guys looked the same" a soft chuckle escaped her lips as she followed jisung- going closer towards them.

"hey mork" she ruffled mark's hair and the latter smiled at her before he furrowed his eyebrows. "yah why are you calling me that?"

"i don't know- i got it from yuta" she shrugged and laughed when yuta highfived her.

"haerin, i missed you" jungwoo pouted his lips as he blinked his eyes at her. "yeah i missed you guys too"

"jisung you should stop frowning, you know" johnny laughed when he saw jisung's face. jisung clung onto her arm not wanting to let her go as he glared everyone.

haechan rolled his eyes and turned his attention towards yoonhwa who had an amused look on her face. he smiled tucking strands of hair behind her ear.

"you're okay?" she nodded her head the side of her lips tugging upwards.

"this headquarter looked exactly like the one before we left. did you guys decorate- wait a minute" haerin tilted her head slightly and she squinted her eyes.

"oh god you guys had another girl here?" both of them turned to look at haerin who had her eyes locked onto the girl. yoonhwa felt quite intimidated by her presence when she walked closer.

"haechan"

"what?" he raised his left eyebrow when there was a scowl on her face. haerin glared him for a moment. then a wide smile spread on her lips.

"why didn't you guys tell me there's a girl here? oh my god look at you- you're so cute" yoonhwa was a bit startled when haerin stared down at her.

"she's my sister" jaehyun said gaining haerin's attention as she eyed the two siblings that stood next to each other. "does the good looks run in your family or what?"

yoonhwa watched in awe not realising her mouth was slightly open. "n-nano" she mentally slapped herself not knowing why she stuttered.

"i thought people would forget that name already" haerin chuckled.

"how can they forget what kind of beast nano is?" haechan mumbled shrugging his shoulders.

"yah! you're talking about me"

"exactly" haerin rolled her eyes at him before focusing back to yoonhwa. she tilted her head slightly to the side. "i'm haerin- and you must be haechan's girl"

"yes she is" haechan raised his chin pulling yoonhwa closer looking proud as ever. jaehyun narrowed his eyes at the arm around his little sister's waist.

"y-yoonhwa" she bit the inside of her lip staring into the violet eyes.

"you have a pretty name" haerin grinned holding herself from squealing. "jaehyun, your sister is so adorable!"

"i know. she's so short" yoonhwa instantly glared him giving him a slap on the arm.
"yah!"

"wow look at that- i felt kind of left out right now" johnny interrupted.

"you should be" haerin flipped her long black hair before going back towards jisung who looked like someone just stole his favourite drink.

"right. why are we here again?" chenle asked- he literally forget about the entrance that they made earlier.

"i think it's nice if all of us got together again" haechan sighed looking over taeyong who just smiled at him.

"does that mean kun and the others will be here?" mark's face instantly light up when haechan nodded his head.

just then, they heard the sound of a jet plane coming from outside of the headquarter. everyone's eyes widened when they saw something small ran inside the place followed by panicked voices.

"oh my god! bella calm down!"

"did you guys brought their foods?"

"wait- i thought you're in charge of their foods?"

"does that mean we didn't bring any for bella and louis?"
they shrugged before turning their attention to the other members.

"oh- we're late?" a dark blue haired guy asked his eyebrows raised seeing that all of them were already there.
"no. you guys arrived in time" taeyong answered as a smile crept up his lips.

"oh my god it's good to be back" a feminine voice said- she had short brown hair and hazel eyes. yoonhwa remembered her from the portrait from before.

"yo my girl eunbi! it had been months" johnny got up and ruffled the girl's hair. eunbi slapped his hand away with a glare.

"how come all of you guys become taller since the last time i saw you? and what the frick you guys are slowly turning into a lamppost?" she said eyeing all of them.

"you're just short" yuta muttered not even glancing her. "what the.."

"right, where's ten-"

"hey bitches i'm back"