Chapter 38

Best Girl? Why.

Best Boi? Why.

"Oh fuck."

The whole terrain around us began to shake... Sending People different ways...

I was stuck by myself....

Set in a random city....

I guess im doing this solo.

I put my hair in a ponytail walking around with my guard up.

I could just throw the whole match and go cry in the bathroom.

Yeah sounds like a plan-

Before i knew it the whole terrain around me changed... blue, purple and pink swirled around me....

"This is going to be easy."

A voice from behind me scowled.

It was another class... One that wasn't popular... I couldn't tell my vision was all loopy...

By the sound of it there were ten... Maybe twelve people there...

"It's only one student..." This was different voice...

Both were male... I was unable to identify the genders of the others though...

I remained silent trying to listen to there murmuring

I could make out certain things but if I move fast I won't be able to make out anything.

"Shes the pro hero though."

"You dumbass her quirks are weapon summoning and Teleporting."

"Her quirks are cancelled with Hikarus quirk. If you take into account her sight being taken away she can't teleport anywhere and she won't be able to see our attacks coming." This was third party member a cool collected female that has lost likely some sort of genius quirk.

"Hey! Isn't that one of your students!" Miss Joke pointed towards the H/c girl being surrounded by a bunch of students from an unknown class.

"I've been watching Takahasi. She was the only one to split off by herself when that earthquake hit."

"It looks like she may loose." Miss Joke pointed out. "That mans quirk just produced a gas and it hit Takahasi.... And it looks like it blinded her..."

"Doesn't that make her quirks useless?"

"Hm. Your forgetting one thing she has a voice."

"Hm? What does that have to do with teleporting and creating weapons?"

"It doesn't."

"I don't get it."

"Her third quirk Brain Dead. It allows the user to cause anyone to go 'Brain Dead' with a single touch and or conversation."

"Woahhhh she had a secret Quirk?!?"

"Sadly no. When the League kidnapped her she was injected with that Quirk. It's drawbacks were supposed to make her evil, but sue covers it by making self deprecating jokes about herself."

"Sounds depressing."

"Just like you!"

"And you wonder why I don't like you."

"Hehehe....."

"Hehehehe."

"Why are you laughing?" The one I learned was Hikaru yelled.

"You all are so stupid."

"What do you me-"

Thump

"What happened?!? The male just fell unconscious!"

"You are an idiot what did I just say?!?"

"Your student shouldn't be able to do that yet."

"But she can."

Within seconds my vision cleared up seeing the shocked look on all there faces.

I smirked concentrating all my power into making one of the biggest weapons I've ever made...

A nuclear bomb.

I held it over there head... Being able to drop it with the snap of my finger.

I was ready to just drop it on them... Ready to watch them get blown to bits....

"Is that a- That will blow the whole city up!" Miss Joke shouted now on her feet.

"Takahasis loosing it. I knew she wouldn't be able to hang on for long time... But I was ready to help when it did happen, but I can't or my school will be disqualified."

"So we're just going to have to hope she doesn't blow up the city!?!"

"Our fate is in her hands."

My eyes flickered. The anger from before... The feeling of want to watch them burn went away....

I realized what I was about to do.

The bomb quickly was changed... I couldn't I made it dissapear it's too big. I wouldn't be able to spawn anymore weapons this has taken too much energy.

The bomb swirled around.

The becoming lighter... As I let it drop...

It opened up landing on top of the whole class purple steam coming out of the walls causing them to become knocked out.

I wobbled up towards them pushing the empty bomb down a mask over my face.

To see eleven unconscious bodies laying around.

I tapped three members out letting the rest lay there unconscious.
*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

"Oh Todoroki you finished already." I sighed walking in.

"I just did. It looks like you were capable of taking on a whole class as well?"

"What do you mean?"

"As I was walking in I saw the class you were fighting. An evil look in your eyes as you stared at them..."

He mumbled off not wanting to offend me.

"I was getting out of hand there but i got it under control now."

"Or do you...?"

Damn. 50,000 reads! And I'm currently 1st in Kirishma and 1st in Toga! Thank you guys so much!!