Chapter Fifty-four

Savannah

When the party Trey wanted me to go to came around I dreaded it since the night before. At parties you don't know what might happen. Who might be there.

So I hesitated going, but Kylie insisted on us going. I agreed to it in the end or I would hear about it. I decided to wear something nice, but casual since school year was going to end.

This was probably my last party as a high school student.

Once I had finished I texted Kylie that I was ready to go. All I had to do was wait for her. Once she had got here she came inside chilling in my room since we were ready early and didn't want to help set up.

After an hour had passed we left. Trey, Mark, Jordan, and JJ waited for us so we could all go in together. Of course Trey had gone in already to help out before coming to meet us.

Walking in to the party you could see the sophomores looking at us because they wanted us out. Sophomores have always hated seniors because most seniors had clinged on to being the dominant ones.
The girls always hated the girls because the guys always want the older girls. Guys hate the guys Well because they hook up or start dating the girl they like.

I was always out of the drama thankfully.
"Hey! The drinks are outside! What you girls want to drink?" Trey says.

"Beer, tequila with sprite, and if they have Smirnoff Ice. If they don't just bring tequila with sprite." We tell him.

While the guys are gone we walk around a bit running into some other girls in our class which we chatted for awhile before we headed outside finding the guys with our drinks.

"This party ain't that fun." I say to Kylie, she agrees with me. "So do you want to just leave?" She asks. "No... we're gonna be here awhile longer, it's fine." I say.

-
After an hour and a half of being here and refilling my drinks. I look around and find Jack sitting on the sofa talking to a bunch of guys and smoking. I watch him for awhile, he seemed fine to me. I think I was staring too much that he looked over at me, I quickly scoot over behind someone so he wouldn't see me.

I didn't take a chance so I left the area and went back to the group. I don't know the kind of guy Jack is around parties. I met him at a party and go to a few. Most of the time Jack is there with me if I do go.

The girls and Mark distract me with a game of beer pong, which didn't last long since there were a few cups left. I make the last one not even satisfied, but just fake smiling.

I see Jack in the back smiling a little making eye contact with me. I go to the kitchen and downing all the beer at once.

"Wow... you good?" Mark asks. "I'm fine." I say. Mark knowing what's up he shakes his head.

"I saw Jack.... all I can think is... Jack. I'm not happy anything. I couldn't even give a real smile when I won." I explain.
"Okay... let me take you home. I'll come back for Kylie." He says grabbing my hand.

I nod my head.
I only saw a glimpse of Jack following us before we were out of sight from each other.

I wasn't sure if it was closure or not?

Jack still makes me nervous or frozen when I see him. Or am I just not in love with Jack?

That I don't know what to say to him anytime I see him.

Fuck Jack, why does it have to be that's confused between us two.

••••