Graveyards & Weasleys

THE NEXT DAY WENT BY AND THE HOUSE WAS STILL DIRTY AND GRIM. Ember wasn't complaining, she was just simply observant. Sirius was kind to her and so are the other adults, like Tonks and Remus. Some others threw her suspicious looks like Professor Snape and sometimes the man with one eye that she learned his name was Alastor Moody. She chose to disregard them because she has a lot to catch up in school and life.

She already opened her presents yesterday after the meeting and she loved all of them. She was grateful that even if she wasn't there with them, they never forgot her and she was touched by all of them. She avoided talking about Percy and it wasn't hard because it seems that all of them were. It was like avoiding saying You-know-who's name, but it didn't stop her for wishing to see her big brother again. She's still hoping for him to visit, at least to see her and ask if she were okay. Days passed by and no visits came. No letters sent.

Does he even know that she's already awake? 

Ember sighed heavily as she levitated the book back in her mahogany bag. She was feeling too lazy to get up of her temporary bed.

After helping to clean the house (which was still filthy) she tried her best to read a muggle book of poems her bushy-haired friend gave her when everything was normal. Her mind seems to wander off to the voice of the male inside her head. So, she ended up spacing out. Her gaze just focused on the chamber's ceiling.

Nothing was sure. She doesn't know if it was real or if she had gone mental. And after talking to herself for ten minutes before she decided to read, she was certain that she had already gone barmy. She wants to talk to Dumbledore about it but everytime she tries to talk to him it's like his mentor was avoiding her, intentionally. And she knew she wouldn't get the answers if she told someone. She swore to figure what's wrong with her.

She already tried to distract herself by reading poems but she can't concentrate on the words written on it when her mind was focused on the voice of someone possibly real or imaginary.

Yesterday, after they talked about her in the meeting, they talked about Harry Potter. Ron and 'Mione's best friend.

They talked about him being mysteriously attacked by a dementor along with his muggle cousin. Apparently, he was expelled for using magic in front of a muggle and outside of school. Dumbledore said it's not gonna happen. Ember thought, did he even have a choice? He was the one who was attacked he just defended himself.

They were all shocked by the news. Ember was appalled. Why would a dementor attack with a muggle present? Why would they even attack Harry in the first place?

She hasn't seen one yet, but she already heard and read about them to know exactly what they could do.

The meeting ended with them discussing of who are going to rescue him tonight.

The adults avoided talking about Ember and Malfoy's situation. They didn't know that the teenagers heard, but the teenagers were too curious and couldn't keep their mouths shut. When a conversation goes to that specific topic, it was evident that the red head girl was uncomfortable. Ginny sending a pointed look at whoever asked and immediately changing the topic. The girl was already overwhelmed by her current situation and now the issue about Malfoy added. Ginny didn't want her sister to be uncomfortable so she ends up being the one to save her.

They both knew what the other felt or was currently feeling. It's a twin thing.

Ember Weasley just didn't know what to do and what to think at the moment. She's focused on studying and passing the exams so that she can be a fourth year. She's also  determined to figure the strange things out. She was already strange from what she believes, what could get stranger?