Chapter 16

Silence was the only thing between them as the two gazed into eachothers eyes, Amber eyes that were almost as gold as the sun and eyes as blue as the pure ocean over a horizon. 

“What did you say?” Akali blinked, Moonlight making her face sparkle, her cheeks a fiery red. She’s not sure if she was dreaming or misheard her.

Evelynn inhaled softly, Amber orbs focused on the floor, She gnawed at her lower lip before looking up with a slight smirk.

“Don’t make me repeat myself.” She whispered as Akali then sat next to her.

Akali’s hands slid across the magenta haired females cheeks as she remained silent.

“After everything we’ve done together, Ever since our first meeting almost what? 2 years ago I believe. There’s not a doubt in my mind about what you just said.” Akali mumbled, thumbing her cheek.

“And?” Evelynn asked, Averting her eyes before being pulled in possibly the most loving kiss she’d ever received from the beautiful girl.

Neither broke away for air, Evelynn turning the tables and pinning Akali down while yanking on her tie she’d left on. 

Their lips moved against eachother’s in sync, Eve obviously being the dominant one.

If both had to describe, It was pure bliss as Evelynn grinded against the females hips. 

Her hands ran through Akali’s hair before both pulled away, out of breath.

“I love you too, Dork.” Akali whispered as she struggled to get up.

“Louder.” Evelynn demanded, Lips against her neck which made Akali’s knees feel weak and sent a shudder down her spine.

“I love you.” Akali said, Now breathless before a small groan escaped her lips, Evelynn had marked her neck with kisses before biting down near her collarbone.

“That’s more like it darling.” Evelynn purred, A large hickey now on Akali’s neck which pleased her even more. This wasn’t the heat of the moment, This wasn’t being drunk, It wasn’t friendship either. 

This was truly love.

While deep down, Evelynn was terrified of what her family could do to her after that crashing of the party and stealing the family treasure. Evelynn knew in her heart that even if scared about this new found confession of love, As long as Akali was a part of it she could do anything.

She got up, Readjusting herself as she swung her legs over the bedside, Akali got up and laid her head on Evelynn’s shoulder, unconsciously holding her hand in silence as they watched the crescent moon shine.

“What am I to you now?” Evelynn murmured softly, Wrapping an arm around her waist.

“Someone I love.”

That caught the Diva off guard for a moment as she remained silent.

Akali then nudged her gently, Kissing her cheek gently. 

She’d ignored the fact she was marked for the time being and snuggled against the female even more.

“Don’t fall asleep yet, I want answers.” Akali puffed her cheeks which were instantly squished by Evelynns hands, Nails dragging against her skin which made Akali feel weak just from her touch. Not like she’d admit it though.

“To what?” Evelynn questioned while letting go and staring at her reflection in a mirror.

“Just how do you love me? Platonically or romantically?” She’d asked before laying back.