Chapter 13: Jihyo-yah!

Three years ago

"*sighed* what's wrong little Jun? Eat your breakfast"

The older women say to his son that was just playing with the food in front of him with his spoon. The boy didn't reply back, but instead he just released a sigh.

"Still thinking about her?" the mother asked.

Hanjun just nodded back without looking at her mother. His mom sigh seeing his child behaviour. It's been a week since he knew the news of his childhood friend moved away, but he still hasn't able to accept it.

"Can I skip school today, Mom?" he said lifelessly.

"What? No, you can't little man. You can't skip school on purpose" his mother scolds him.

He sighed deeply. His mother looks at his son in sympathy, she doesn't like to see his son's depressed face. His son is having a hard time and she just wanted to cheer him up.

"Look, Jun. There must be a reason why she suddenly left. Maybe it's a family issue, if not, there's no way she would suddenly move away like that. I know she wouldn't just leave you if she wasn't in a hurry" her mother tried to cheer him up.

"But... at least tell me... at least I know that she will go. At least... give me a goodbye..." Hanjun said as he lowered his head on the table.

Hanjun mind was filled with question about why she left him. There wasn't single time pass without thinking about her inside his head. Because no matter how hard he tried to not care about it, he always has the same thought in the end.

'Will I ever see her again?'

His mom just sighed, he knows that there nothing she can do to make help her son in his state right now. As much as she doesn't like how her son is like now, she just couldn't help much. She's been encouraging him for a whole week, but he still in his same condition.

The only thing that she can hope for, is for her so to figure it out on his own.

Because, if you missed a person so much, there were only two options to cure it, the person itself, or the time.

"There there, Jun. Don't think too much about it. It will be okay. Your father will be home this night, and I don't want him to see your sad face when he comes home"

"Hm, alright..."

"Eat your food fast, you will be late for school"

Hanjun eats half of the bread that was on his plate and drink his milk before grabbing his bag and out to school.

Presents

Author Pov

"Jihyo unnie!" Chayeoung called her out.

"Oh no! Her knees are bleeding!" Nayeon said out loudly.