Treacherous 38

"Un bisou dans le cou."

"What should I do? Should I tell her?"

The morning breeze has never felt colder. Jungkook stood in the veranda, all clad in a warm robe. He woke up around 5:30 in the morning, he tried going back to sleep, yet he was already wide awake. And so he decided to just watch the sunrise.

However, a couple of minutes outside, he can't help but think about it. His words for the girl sleeping soundly on the bed inside. He leaned back against the banister, crossing his arms. He stared at her sleeping form inside.

Minutes of contemplating whether he should call someone, he finally went back in to get his phone. Closing the sliding door behind him, he searched for Namjoon's phone number in his contacts.

"I think it's best to keep it to yourself for now. Do not tell her just yet. At least not until you're really sure about how you feel. If you're truly starting to have feelings for her, then we'll think about what to do." His hyung advised him, to which he nodded in understanding.

His hyung was right. Maybe he should wait a little bit more. He should get to know her more. Spend more time to get to know who she is. And if his feelings grow deeper, then it's time. Though he was starting to have a bad feeling about it, he'll have to.

"Okay," He replied.

"Hang in there, Jungkook. The day where you confront her will come. Whether it will end good or bad, make sure to have no regrets. Yeah?" Namjoon told him from the other line. What would he do without his hyung looking out for him?

"No regrets," Jungkook agreed, his eyes still fixed on the sleeping girl inside. "No regrets. Thank you for helping me, hyung."

"Anytime, Kook."

He put the phone call down. Jungkook went back inside the suite, closing the sliding door and pressing the button on the side to pull the drapes from the side to cover the sliding door.

He sat down on the bed slowly and gently, trying not to wake the sleeping girl. He leaned forward, examining her face. His fingers softly pushed some hair away from her cheeks.

 His fingers softly pushed some hair away from her cheeks

She looked so peaceful sleeping. As though she didn't cry a lot yesterday.

And it was because of him.

That thought didn't sit well with him. He sighed. He can't let that happen again.

His fingers touched her cheek, just a feather-like touch. He bit his bottom lip when he saw a hickey forming on the crook of her neck. It made him feel things.

He made that. It was from him.

From what happened yesterday.

"Kissing her has never felt so right."