Chapter 73

Kamari Wright | K3 |
Houston, Texas

"Man, i miss my fucking girl, ole stupid ass." I said sucking my teeth as i texted Kiya for the ump tenth time.

"Why you gotta be so aggressive?" Bean asked.

"Fuck up nigga, i wasn't talking to you." I said mugging him.

"You was talking around me." He said mugging me.

"Wassup with yall anyway?" Reese asked.

"You know ion discuss my bitness." I said shaking my head. "Im finna go pull up on ha li ass."

"Just give her space K3." Riley said.

"Fuck you mean, ian talk to her ass in 3 days thats fuckin space ta me got me fucked up." I said standing up grabbing my keys off the table.

"You can't handle a li break my li nigga?" Bean asked smirking.

"Ain't no fucking my breaks, she better open her motherfuckin mouth." I said hiking up my pants just fa em to fall right back where they was.

"Where you finna go?" Reese asked.

"To see my fucking girl, yall niggas weird. Yall like that space shit. I don't fuck allat got me fucked up. Then I'll understand if she wanted space but she still call or text nah my nigga like she just tuning me out and ion like that shit." I said shaking my head.

"That defeats the whole purpose of a break." Zay said in a duh tone as she was playing patty cake with Mariah.

"Breaks is sum ion do fuck allat, ima be back." I said walking out the door. I already knew Riley snitching ass was finna tell Ky i was on the way. Thats exactly what i want her to do. I got in my car and zoomed down the road.

Girl really playing with me. All i did was tell her talk to her mama bout shit. Ion give a fuck ta me she on snake shit and can't nobody tell me different.

I could be wrong, I probably am wrong but ion give a fuck. Im looking out fa her and me. She acting like they'on got no unknown ass nigga out hea tryna kill me.
I need some fucking answers fuck.

Dumb ass still ain't tell me what happened with her and her mama, shit pissing me off. This the first time she really actually ignoring me since we became official and ion know how to take that. Shit ain't sitting right with me at all.

If she think she finna ignore once i got to this apartment she gone be in fa a rude mafuckin awakening.
...
"Kiya dude you being fucking childish and you pissing me off." I said following behind her as she walked toward her room ignoring me.

"Why the fuck is you mad at me anyway?" I asked running my hand down my face.

"Im not even mad at you." She mumbled.

"What i told you bout that mumbling shit."

Better be lucky she even talking to you nigga

Fuck up talking to me bitch.

She just sighed heavily before finally going in her room and laying on her bed.

"Why are you?" She asked lowly.

"Son, what the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked frustratedly.

"I just want to be alone and you making it harder than what it gotta be."

"Whatchu and yo mama talked about?" I asked ignoring her statement.

"Ka-" "ian leaving till you tell me sum." I shrugged taking my shoes off and getting in da bed.

"Get ta talkin looking in my face like i could read yo mind fuck." I said getting irritated and her bottom lip started to quiver. Awee shit.

"Whatchu finna start crying fa?" I asked.

"Becuh she..ss- shee blame mm-me its my faulttt." She said and just started crying. Fuck i just walked into? Shoulda just kept the space thing going.

"Stop crying, i can't understand what you saying." I said wiping her face pulling her on top of me.

"Its my fault KK."she cried. She bet not start calling me that shit.

"Whats your fault?"

"My daddy, he died cause of me and my mama confirmed it. Thats why i wish you never pressed me talking into her about my dad. I knew her trye feelings were going to come out and I wasn't ready fa that Kamari. But noooo you always tryna be right. Well, you were wrong this time Kamari. You were wrong and got my feelings hurt all at the same time." She cried in my chest.

"And no im not blaming you, i just wish you woulda took my word for it." She said wiping her face.

"Kiya, its not your fault. You didn't say 'hey dad stand right here so I won't get shot' he decided to that when you become a parent you gotta make sacrifices and that includes yourself. He sacrificed hisself for you, thats what he was suppose to do." I said.

"Okay but i made my mama lose her best friend, her soul mate. She loved that man more than she loved herself and now he's dead because he decided to take a fucking bullet with my name on it." She said pissing me off.

"Dawg you finna piss me off." I said pushing her off me. "You tryna make excuses dawg." I said standing up out the bed.

"You tryna make excuses fa your mama to make her seem like she was right in the situation. It ain't your fucking fault." I said raising my voice.

"She damn sure not wrong." She said. "Okay answer this, if i was in labor and the doctor told you, you had to choose me or the baby who would you choose?" She asked looking at me like she had me.

"Thats so fucking different Kiya." I said mugging her. "You and yo pops had a fucking bond and yall had a bond so it was going be different. He was finna just sit there and let you fucking die. If my daughter was outside playing and i seen a nigga riding down the street finna let out shots you fucking right ima hop in front my daughter and ill like you as the mother of our child to respect that cause thats what happens when your parent you put your child safety before your own." I said frustrated cause what the fuck don't she understand.

"But I understand both points yours and ya mamas, but your mama need to grow outta that shit cause thats not what ya daddy would want. She still stuck with a child mindset and that shit ain't good. She don't even got real closure if she still blaming you fa some shut you had no control over. She need to go to therapy or sum cause that ain't healthy." I said shaking my head putting my shoes on.

"Where you going?" She asked. jUsT gImMe SpAcE headass. Now she wanna know where im going.

"Im finna go cause you just pissed me off, and aint you wanted space?" I asked frowning.

"You- okay Kamari." She said rolling her eyes turning away from me laying down. Mad ass.

Kiya King | KY |
Houston, Texas

He really left...

Just wow...

I took everything he said in consideration and he was actually right. I wouldn't tell him that though cause he always gotta be right.

Ima talk to my mom about going to therapy though, because i miss my mama back when she was really my mother< if that make sense.

I miss our li family nights. I wonder if it would've been like this if i still stayed there. It's kind of weird because when i was staying there we bumped heads every now and then but it wasn't nothing really. But i did notice when my dad died she kind of detached herself from me but I didn't think anything of it. Im just waiting for the grass to get greener.

"Come eat this shit bruh." I heard in my door way and i looked and seen Kamari standing there with Canes in his hand. I smiled looking at him.

"You just gone sit there or you gone come eat." He said smirking.

"Shut up." I mumbled getting outta the bed to get my food. Sick of is mean aggressive ass.
____________________________
Yall go check out chocolatestackkz
and ykdvarii Books.