Chapter 19:Out of Love

I can't wait to finish this book and then edit everything. I'm finding so many mistakes and I don't want to fix them because you guys get notifications when I change something AND I DONT WANT YOU GUYS TO GET ACCIDENTALLY EXCITED FOR A NEW CHAPTER WHEN IM JUST FIXING MY GRAMMAR

Anyways enjoy the chapter
-Celine❤️

||

It was the next morning, and they were all waiting for Yeonmi to come downstairs. After what she pulled yesterday, everyone was worried.

"She's awake right?"Taeyong asked the Dreamies as they were waiting.

"She's awake, I woke her up this morning."Renjun answers.

Yeonmi then came walking downstairs in her school uniform, with her backpack, and hair down. They stared at her, and she ignored their looks completely. She went to the kitchen and grabbed an apple before heading towards the door.

"Come on, we'll be late."She smiled as she opened the door.

The Dreamies followed behind her, and Taeyong followed them. He was taken aback by her attitude and behavior.

She took a hit yesterday and had issues with Mark, she should not be this cheerful.

Taeyong drove them to school, not bothering to question Yeonmi's behavior. The ride was quiet until Yeonmi let out a sneeze.

"Yeonmi? Are you sick?"Taeyong asked.

"I'm fi-," and she sneezed again.

"Noona, it was the rain, wasn't it?"Jisung asked.

"I'll be okay."She managed to say.

"Mimi, I think you should stay home today."Jaemin recommended.

"Tests are next week."

"We'll bring home your study material, it's better for you to stay home and get better; otherwise you'll stay sick and won't be able to study."Renjun tells her.

"Plus you'll skip school lunch and get Taeyong's cooking."Jeno adds.

"Yeonmi, trust us and stay home for today."Taeyong says.

She didn't like it, but she stayed home anyway. The boys left for school, and Jaemin promised to tell Felix why she wasn't in school. Taeyong drove them home, knowing well he would be getting answers.

When they got back Yeonmi changed into grey sweatpants and a black loose oversized t-shirt. Taeyong made her an actual breakfast, and Jaehyun soon joined them.

"Skipping school?"Jaehyun asked.

"Not my choice."

"She's sick, but besides that; we have a lot to discuss."Taeyong tells him.

"About last night? Oh yeah, there's a lot to be said."Jaehyun responds

"Do you know how worried I was?"Taeyong half shouted.

"Do you know how worried I was? I was in charge of you because everyone else was gone."Kun said as he walked downstairs with Lucas.

"Where's Johnny?"Yeonmi asked, ignoring what they had said before.

"Work, emergency call. Why?"Lucas asked her.

"I'm sick, and probably need something."

"Okay, but we were worried. He just left."Jaehyun explains.

"Nobody waited for me when I came home, and nobody called or texted to check on me. Is that what 'worried' is?"

"Yeonmi, nobody texted or called because they were told Mark made you upset. I didn't text or call because you were taking a hit, which would've been dangerous if your phone went off at the wrong time."Taeyong answers.