Beast's passionate love.....

NARRATOR'S P.O.V

Freezing cold wind gusted across the town making the natives shiver in cold. In the month of May, the natives were blessed with the chilly winds of the late December and January. The melting of the snow was to be held accountable for causing this discomfort to the townsfolk. Nevertheless the folks were rather prepared for the chilly winds, owing to the fact that it's not a new thing for them. Besides everyone is acquainted with the fact that after the snowfall, the valley metamorphose into Antarctica. Yet still it was rather displeasing and aggravating for the townsfolk. Hardly a month they receive ample warmth of the big ball of fire and if in that comfort times when the unwelcomed snowfall showers on the Mountain peaks like an unbidden guest, the natives have the authority to get furious and mad. Nevertheless in the freezing cold weather too, the carnival preparations were on it's peak. This year the town's committee have decided that the carnival will last till a week, contrary to the usual norms of terminating the carnival in just three days. This unusual though wholeheartedly welcomed decision of the committee was in reality a way to please the diabolical king of the castle. It was true that he wasn't in a mood to bless the carnival with his beastly presence nevertheless Mr Suri and Murli believed that he will come atleast for once in a week.

Sharanya came out of the bathroom. Tossing the fluffy cotton towel on the bed, she strolled towards the huge looking glass. Standing in front of the mirror she looked at herself. A thin silk gown hugged her petite figure. Her hairs were soaked in water as she hadn't blow dried her hairs. Howbeit her eyes were focused on blue red patches littered across her skin. A smile formed on her pink pouty lips as her mind flashed the images of the culprit accountable for blemishing her milky white skin with these blue patches. It was the beast, her beast. Besides who else it could be owing to the fact that he is so madly and obsessively in love with her that he doesn't even permits any other male to even catch a glimpse of her than touching her was like bringing the ether on the earth. He was so afraid of losing her that he can literally cage her forever in his arms if she lets him. Last night she had slept peacefully and she doesn't have a slightest idea as how long the beast kept on loving her. The only thing she knew was that, she was wearing a rather huge and loose shirt when she woke up and the beast wasn't beside her. She knew why. She was positive that the castle king would have been utterly ashamed at himself for the last night. He must be thinking that she would be angry at him for last night and he was outright wrong as always. Because she wasn't angry with him or the beast on the contrary she was quite happy. For some unknown reason her body wanted his touch again. The way his fingers glides across her smooth skin makes her shudder in pleasure and satisfaction. The tender pecks and passionate kisses of the beast were ample for her entire body to be on fire. His strong beastly arms and the warmth of his body, she missed everything about him. Even his obsessive and scary orbs, she wanted to see them once again. She was well clued up about the reality that the beast will come on her first call itself but she was pretty shy to call him again. For the reason that if she does than he will feel that she loves him and she didn't know if she does or not. She still isn't sure if she loves the King of darkness or not. Nevertheless one thing was sure that she wanted his touch. She wanted to be in his proximity, to snuggle in the warmth of his beastly arms. Closing her eyes, she glided her fingers on her arms. Her mind took her back to last night when it were the fingers of the beast not hers which were gliding on her skin. Her fingers came in contact with the love bite which was gifted by her beast. A slight moan of pain escaped her lips as her fingers brushed against the bluish patch. Arching her head back, she thought about the beast and his passionate touch. Only if she could tell him that she needed his touch again.

Abruptly something unusual took place inside her body. Something foreign and unusual happening in her body compelled her to divert her mind from the beast to this foreign sensation in her body. The silk gown hugging her body was now slowly started to drench in the sweat. The temperature of her body rised tremendously. It seemed as if her body was on fire. She cried as the atmosphere around her started to swelter like a blistering desert. She fanned herself with the up and down movements of her hands yet to no avail. In no time her whole body had already drenched in sweat making her cry in discomfort and fear. She couldn't apprehend what was happening to her. The only thing she knew was that her body was on fire. Her body craved something but what exactly, she sadly didn't had the slightest bit of idea. Besides it was all rather peculiar as the day was pretty freezing and here she was sweating uncontrollably. She wasn't wearing anything too heavy which might make her perspire yet still her body was drenched in sweat even though she was apparelled in a light silk gown. And on top of that, a foreign feeling in her body had already stimulated which ordered her to provide it something. Something which is the only remedy for her aching sweating body.
"Ahhhhhh....." she cried as she strived to cool down herself. She sprinted towards the table to grab a glass of water only to stumble in midway. This unbearable heat was prohibiting her to even walk. Tears formed in her eyes as she couldn't apprehend what was happening with her. This scorching hot and perspiration was unendurable for her. Running her hand through her wet hairs she panted. Standing near the bed she strived to find out a solution for this blistering heat which was erupting from her body. Unfortunately her mind wasn't working this time. Her mind couldn't process anything, it seemed as if her mind had went black. Nevertheless in her blank state too, she knew that only thing knows how to cool her down. Or to say precisely a person. She took a deep breath before she somehow pulled up herself and sprinted towards the door. Opening the door with her trembling hands she gazed around the corridor. The corridor was empty. Howbeit she wasn't going to give up so early.
"Omega 34." her quivering lips managed to say it loudly enough to be heard by the person she was adressing. Omega 34 rushed towards her as soon as she heard her trembling voice. Rushing up the stairs she reached near the King's room only to discover the queen of the Dark King standing on the door in an extremely bad condition. The silk gown she was wearing was now outright soaked and her figure was now clearly visible. She was thankful that no man has seen her or else it would have been the last day for the slaves on this earth.
"Queen are you alright. " she gasped as she held her trembling body. Sharanya nodded as she sighed.
"Tell the Dark King that I am not feeling well. " she said as she tried to keep herself from falling down. The omega female nodded as she ran down the stairs to the meeting hall.