His Love [Mon-El]

Warning: Language, Lewd Language, Dom/Sub Dynamic, Smut

Synopsis: You have just become a superhero on Earth after crash landing there a few years ago, you have spent time training Mon-El, even growing closer with him. You both have been dating for a while when he gets angry at you for getting hurt during a mission. To prove his point he shows just how much you mean to him.

Word Count: 2,945

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few years ago I crash landed on a planet called Earth, my home world had died, leaving me traveling from world to world before finding this planet. You see my planet had a race of people who had special abilities, we had strength, speed and we were impervious to being physically harmed, that was about it, but it always came handy in a fight for your life. It took me a while to get used to this world, I had to prove to many that I was no threat to them.

That leads us to present day where I fight alien threats alongside a superhero named Supergirl, or as she was known to her close friends Kara Zor-El. She knew what it was like to be from another world, she had explained to me how she came to be there. Today was like any other day, there was a case of two separate threats in National City, Supergirl went to contain one, leaving me to fight the other. I recognized the alien from a planet I had fled from about six years ago, I knew exactly what they were and how to handle it.

I thought I had the fight in the bag, but something unexpected happened, the threat had a weapon that could harm me. My arm, leg and side was nicked by this weapon, I was limping and bleeding, but it didn't stop me from fighting. Supergirl soon showed up to help me fight, noticing that I was injured. The fight didn't last too much longer once she was there.

I started feeling a little lightheaded, swaying as I walked, I was met with Kara catching my arm, "Are you alright [Y/N]?", her voice was laced with concern. I nodded softly, "Yeah, just a little cut up.", I chuckled softly. "I thought you couldn't get hurt.", she added, concern evident in her voice. I shrugged as we walked, "It had a weapon that was able to cut me. I'll be fine I promise, give me a few hours and I'll be healed up and good as new.", I assured her.

She didn't hesitate to pick me up and fly me back to the DEO, setting me down on my feet gently, a medic ran up to me. We were stopped on the way to the medical room by Mon-El. He had a look of anger mixed with concern on his face. Mon-El and I started dating not too long after he crashed landed here on Earth, he showed up a year after I did. He was from Daxam, Krypton's sister planet, he had similar abilities to Kara, minus flight and heat vision.