CHAPTER 13

There are many types of rainfalls. The one before the mango season begins, is called a mango shower. The first rain of monsoon, for the peacocks to dance. Extreme weather conditions with thunder and lightning, but anyway, you can't help but admire the rainfall.

What kind of rainfall was it in Aayan's and Ruhee's life, they didn't know. They were just going with the flow.

Ruhee and Aayan were on their way to his house, and Ruhee's new home for the next three months.

Ruhee was looking out the window deep in thoughts while Aayan drove the car smoothly. There was a comfortable silence in the car, and none of them bothered to break it.

When Ruhee informed her friends about her moving in with Aayan for three months, they were shocked to say the least.

Afza - Unbelievable!!

I know.

Jian - Daebak!!

I wanted to say that loud aswell.

Aina - And you are okay with it?!

I don't have much of a choice.

Ruhee - I don't have much of a choice.

Aina - True that!

Afza - So you'll be living a married life with him, for three months!!!?

Jian - Well, he is a good looking guy, I don't see the problem, but what if he gets too close during the process, you know what I mean? 😏

I very well do.

Ruhee - Then I am gonna smack him, hard.

Aina - What if you feel the need to get close?

Will I? Why am I not sure of it?

Afza - Stop giving her more pressure people!!

Yeah Ruhee, no pressure.

Ruhee - Girls, I am gonna go live with him for three months, with no strings attached.

But why am I feeling pressured more every second?

The car stops, bringing Ruhee out of her thoughts. She looks at Aayan to see him remove his seat belt. He looks at her and says, "We're here." Ruhee looks out the window to see a beautiful, gray and white coated house.

Aayan got out of the car, and goes to unload Ruhee's luggage. Ruhee removes the seat belt binding her to the car seat, and gets out. She looks at the sophisticated looking house before her.

My new home.

She goes to the back, to help Aayan with her luggage. He had already unloaded the trunk and was closing the door. He looked at Ruhee, when she came to stand next to him.

Aayan picks up the medium brief case and dragged along a big briefcase, while Ruhee just dragged along the other big briefcase.

From outside, the house didn't look as big as mansion, or smaller than Ruhee's flat building, which consisted of four floors. It was a medium sized house, that also yelled rich.

It seems nice.

Aayan stops at the front door and enters four digits on the keypad beside it. A weird noise is heard. Aayan uses the handle on the door, and pushes it open. He picks up the briefcase and walks in, while Ruhee stands their gaping.

Aayan turns around when he doesn't sense Ruhee following him, to find her at the doorstep, gaping. "The house doesn't have a key, it opens with a number password. I'll give you the password later." he informs her. "Now are you gonna come in, or plan on staying out there?"