OH, WHOA <

i'm not sure how i ended up on a plane to australia and at home. but i wasn't staying forever nonetheless

why was i here, you may wonder?

i'm packing everything.

luke had demanded that we come back and pack up the last of my stuff and bring it back to california until everything was sorted out. we came after my dad was put into overnight jail for fighting luke and breaking in.

"you don't even care about her, luke." my dad had shouted last night. "you only care because your mom suggested it!"

i shivered as chills went up my spine just thinking about last night.

"i'm going to miss you, again." celeste mumbles as she pulls me in for a tight hug and puts her chin on top of my head.

"i know we're probably going to see eachother soon thought," she grins into my hair. "no doubt about it."

she pulls away from the hug gently, cupping my face and examining it before letting me go.

i turn to jack. he had a sad expression on his face, understandably. i was officially leaving the brother who raised me since i was about fifteen.

"don't be a pain, okay?" he smiles, pulling me in for a big brother hug and gripping me tightly. "make sure to be nice to luke," he pauses and leans in to whisper in my ear, "he's still learning."

luke overheard and snorted, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes all in one. drama queen.

"i've got this, it's not like she's a fucking dog."

jack let go of the hug, looking to his youngest brother. "she's a teenager, just don't forget that."

"got what am i supposed to do without you?" hayley let out a sad laugh, hugging me with the tightest grip. "you're gonna lose your accent."

i hummed and responded with a laugh, hugging her as tight as i could. "i'll see you soon, hayley. don't worry."

my head rested on michaels arm since i was slouched and he was straight up in the seat. my eyes scanned my amazon cart.

i yawned, feeling a tired tear fall out of the eye that was toward the floor.

michael looked down at me with a smile, "tired?"

"very. i hardly got any sleep on the plane last night," i told him, rubbing my eyes and sitting up fully so i could gain his full attention.

we were at the airport at the moment, and i was uncomfortable in the seats of the gate. i had one airpod in one ear that was facing the talking, taylor swift playing in my ears.

i couldn't help but feel emotional. i was leaving for a long time, at least until luke planned to come back or something like that. i was leaving my home.

what was i supposed to do in fucking los angelos?