Erudite

Luna's pov:
I woke up quite early this morning so I decided to join Four and Eric with training the initiates.
I left halfway through their training to go wait by the train tracks for Max to arrive.
"You ready to go?" He asked me.
"Yup." I replied.
We jumped onto the train with ease and began the journey to Erudite.
Once we arrived we were treated my Jeanine and many of the other faction members.
"Luna, it's good to see you again." Jeanine said with an outstretched hand.
I returned the gesture and she quickly led me inside.
We passed multiple labs and testing rooms with people busy working inside.
Jeanine led me over to a large control room and in a matter of seconds someone scurried over to me.
"Hi, I'm Jeremy. Me and my team have made some adjustments to the system you were able to hack into with ease. Would it be ok if you were to attempt to hack it again? That's if your not too busy." The person said to me so fast I could barley understand any of it.
"Yeah sure." I replied hesitantly.
He brought me over to a certain section of the control room and quickly introduced me to his team before letting me get to work.
I pulled out my phone and started trying to gain access.
It wasn't long before my screen turned a pale blue before showing all the classified information.
I showed them the screen and they all looked like they wanted to stab a nail into their heads.
"Your code isn't encrypted, it can be accessed from anywhere with the correct software." I said before sitting down at one of the monitors and typing with an extreme speed to fix the program.
Behind me, they all began staring at what I was going and writing down lot of information onto their devices they carried with them.
Jeanine came over and they explained the situation.
"There, finished." I said, standing up and showing them my phone that now had all the same information as before but instead it was jumbled up and unreadable.
"I have to admit, I'm impressed." Jeanine said behind me.
I smiled and quickly told the people gathered how they could access their information and what faults there was with the old system.
----
After a few hours of staying in Erudite and helping out where I could, Max brought me back to the dauntless compound.
When we arrived back it was nearly the end of dinner.
I went and sat down next to Tris and some of the other initiates as Four and Eric where nowhere to be seen.
"Where have you been? We were bullied the whole afternoon." A boy, Al i learnt, said across from me.
"I was at Erudite, they needed help with something." I replied, digging into my food.
"Where are Eric and Four?" I asked with a mouthful of chicken.
"God knows, maybe perfecting their torture methods or something." Christina said.
"Come on guys, they can't be that bad." I replied with a grin.
At this they all started rambling about all the things they do and I couldn't help but laugh a little.
"Can you join us training this afternoon?" Tris said next to me.
I looked up and saw that they all had pleading expressions on their faces.
"Fine." I replied and they all cheered.
----
"Initiates! Your late!" Eric boomed once we all walked into the training room.
"Actually, they are one minute early." I said to him smugly, revealing myself from the crowd.
He glared at me jokingly before ordering them all to do laps.
"Where's Four?" I asked Eric as I walked closer to him.
"In the control room, he had to fill in for someone." Eric replied, gazing down at me.
"Ugh, so I'm stuck with you?" I asked, flailing my arms.
"Oi." He said, slapping my ass.
"Hey! Stop doing that." I said, batting his hand away.
"It was an accident, I swear." But the grin plastered on his face said a totally different story.
I rolled my eyes and soon the initiates had finished running.
Eric showed the leaderboard and I spot that Tris had moved up a few spots along with some of her friends.
Peter glared at Tris as he was one spot underneath her, luckily Tris didn't notice.
After a few hours of knife throwing and other training, it was finally the end of the session.

-----
AN: 👋 hey.
Once again, hope your all enjoying the story.
Please Rate and Review, highly appreciative.
Done forget to comment and stay tuned for an update 🙂