iv

[Edited]

The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek.

➳➳➳

[Angel's POV]

Fear.

Fear was the only emotion I was feeling at the moment. My eyes met briefly with Alexander's and I didn't miss the satisfaction they were holding, he was filled with joy since he got want he wanted... Money. That was the purpose of bringing me here in the first place, he said I would make him a lot of money and that is exactly what happened. The young man had surely given him a big amount, or else he wouldn't have agreed to give me to him. He smirked at me evilly and then turned his back, walking away from the room and us without saying anything else. Mr. Styles walked past me and opened the entrance door for me.

“Let's go.” He simply said, keeping a serious face.

I nodded slowly and made my way towards him. I didn't even dare to glance at Gizele, who I'm sure was still standing there looking at me.

Once I stepped outside, the cold breeze hit my barely covered body and I shivered, mentally cursing at Gizele for not giving me a coat. Soon though, I felt someone else's present behind me, sending a kind of warmth through my body and Mr. Styles' hot breath was fanning over my exposed neck. Immediately I turned around in surprise and fear only to be met by his firm jaw at first, but then I looked up at his face and his green eyes were looking at me hard. A small frown playing on his face.

“Are you cold?” He asked, his face expressionless.

“Y-yes a b-bit.” I stammered.

Damn it Angelina, don't stammer.

I had to look confident and sexy. That's what Gizele had told me earlier, but right now, I'm sure, I looked the completely opposite.

Something about him made me feel scared of him, of what he was capable to do. But then at the same time, I felt more safe being around him than with Alexander.

It's his appearance and the way he looks at me with those dark but beautiful eyes, they suffocate me I can't stare at them for long– I don't dare it's like if I do, he will know everything, he will read my thoughts. He's intimidating, but at the same time very appealing.

“Of course you are, look what you're wearing.” He said, pointing to my outfit. I looked at him confused.

“Excuse me-”

I was cut off.

“Zayn!” He called, even though, no one was around.

I still couldn't believe what was happening. I was standing just outside the Dollhouse with a complete stranger, with whom I would stay for four months, and now the same man was calling out someone else in the middle of nowhere. What the hell?

After a while, a black BMW was parked right in front of us and out came a man around his mid-twenties wearing all black. He worked for Mr. Styles. I could tell. He fixed his costume and then raised his head to look at us as he approached. He was quite handsome with long lashes, hazel eyes and high cheekbones. He smiled at Mr. Styles, running a hand though his perfectly styled black hair and then looked at me.

“Are we ready to leave Mr. Styles?” He asked.

“Yes, Zayn, we are ready.” Mr. Styles replied as he glanced at me. Zayn smiled again and walked towards the car, opening the door for us to go in.

“Thank you.” I told him as I got in carefully and he nodded.

Mr. Styles got in after me, but didn't say anything to Zayn he kept quite. Hasn't anyone ever told him about good manners? I positioned myself away from him and held the ends of my dress down with my hands. It was short and would roll up if I didn't. The car was warm inside and I immediately relaxed, letting out a small sigh.