9

Both stared at each other.jungkook turned red and covered his face by his hands.taehyung chuckled and removed his hands.jungkook slowly looked at older shyly.

Tae-was it ur first?

Jungkook nodded becuz he is too shy to talk.

Tae-that was my first too.

Jungkook widened his eyes.

Jk-b-but u-

Tae-i know baby.but we didnt kissed.

Taehyung pulled jungkook in to his embrace and jungkook hide his face in to older's neck.

Tae-j-jungkook?

Jungkook hummed.

Tae-i-i love u.

Jungkook looked at him shocked and blushed.well he didnt know that his teacher will love him.

Jk-i-i love u t-too t-tae.

Taehyung smiled and hugged jungkook tightly.jungkook giggled.taehyung pecked jungkook's forehead.

Tae-gosh u are so cute!!

Jk-im not hyungie!

Tae-where are ur parents baby?

Jk-they went to a meeting.they are coming next day.

Tae-so is it ok for u if i stay here?

Jungkook's eyes lit up.

Jk-yes!!!i wont mind!!

Taehyung chuckled at youngers cuteness.both ordered a pizza and went to sleep in each other hands.

Next day jungkook woke up early and saw taehyung sleeping.he admired his lovers face.he blushed remembering yesterday.slowly taehyung opened his eyes.then jungkook remembered they have school.

Jk-hyungie!!we have school!!

Taehyung chuckled and hugged jungkook more.

Tae-today is saturday baby bun.

Jk-owe i forgot.

Tae-i didnt know that u are this cute.

Jk-tae!!

He whined.

Jk-we have to change our cloths hyung.

Tae-hmm what about we go on a date today baby?

Jk-really!!!thats awsome!!

Tae-aww then get ready hmm?i will come here at 2?

Jungkook pouted.

Jk-thats long.

Tae-baby its 10 already.

Jk-woah really??i thought its 8.hehe ok then!!

He clapped his hands.taehyung went to his house.jungkook took his breakfast.since this is his first date he should wear something good.well it will took it will take 2 hours for him.he took a bath which took almost an hour.he went to his closet and started finding an outfit.he tried every cloth.finally his eyes landed on an outfit.his eyes light up.he put it on.he looked at the time IT WAS ALREADY well 2!he ran downstairs.he wondered why his parents didnt come yet.so he masseged them saying he is hanging out with taehyung.then the door bell rang.jungkook ran to the door opened it.his jaw dropped to the floor.

his jaw dropped to the floor