29 ✰

NARRATOR
📍Forthwith University
3:30 PM

"But the next shuttle is coming one hour from now.." Chaeryeong said as she spotted a motor bike.

"Do you somehow know how to use a motor bike? She raised a brow at Taehyun.

"I don't know... But i could try?" Taehyun went on the motor bike and wore the safety helmet of course.

"Are you sure you trust me driving this?" Taehyun asked Chaeryeong who was sitting behind him.

"I trust you Hyun, Just step on the gas to start i guess"Chaeryeong held his shoulder and looked at him as he nodded.

Taehyun stepped on the gas peddle as they began to move, They moved very quickly as the final parade almost start. Roads closes for the parade since people will be on huge floats and dancers on the street. Taehyun parked the motorbike and removed his helmet.

"Did i do it correctly?"He fixed his hair that looked like was in static electricity.

"I mean you got us here in a few minutes so yes" Chaeryeong replied.

"Now we have to find Headmistress Denise" Taehyun said as they started brisk walk.

"Yesterday while eating at South Bay Lake, It wasn't a mini earthquake but a large ship taking a turn behind Forthwith"Taehyun added taking a sharp turn to the left.

"Why is it taking a turn when the dock is infront of the school?"Chaeryeong followed him behind.

"That's Pristine's boat, By the looks of it"Taehyun said rethinking of the boats exterior.

"Where are they?"Chaeryeong went on her tipped toes to see from the huge crowd.

"Finally i thought you ditched us" Yeji and the others approached them.

"Why would we ditch you?"Chaeryeong replied.

"Anyways we should get Headmistress Denise now!" she exclaimed.

"Wait why?" Soobin asked.

"Pristine, she's planning to bulldoze the school" Taehyun said in a hurried tone.

"That old oily rat isn't taking any breaks— Someone put rodent spray already" Hueningkai widen his eyes.

"Headmistress is with Mr.William, Over there" Lia pointed as they ran towards the lady.

"That's perfect, next school year we could put extra trashcans"Mr. William chuckled while talking to their dear Headmistress.

"HEADMISTRESS DENISEEE" Yuna screeched as she turned her head towards them.

"What in the world"Headmistress Denise looked at them in shock.

"We need to go" Yuna pulled headmistress by the hand.

"Where? Someone explain what she's doing"

"We'll explain along the way, But headmistress this is urgent" Taehyun said running.

"What could be so urgent in Forthwith's festival?"