Chapter 80

I have two amazing stories to recommend today! One is called: 'Shredding Ice' by ctreagann and the other is called: 'Lady Of Oblivion' by AlexaSFisher. I highly recommend that you check both of these books out!! :D

- Sian

Pip lay next to his werewolf, gazing lovingly into his brown eyes, soft in the dim light.

Krey traced a finger in circles on Pip's bare chest. "You were great," he spoke deeply. Pip smiled, and Krey's heart melted all over again. "I love you."

"I love you too," Pip whispered. He had been a little nervous, but so had Krey. They experienced something new together, and exciting, and intimate.

Krey leaned closer until their noses touched. He had previously gotten very hot about the sight of Pip with no clothes on. Now they laid together on the bed, naked and comfortable.

"You're so fucking perfect." Krey's voice was so deep, it sounded like a soft purr.

Pip's hand found Krey's arm. He smoothed fingers over the shapes of his muscles. "You're um," Pip felt himself blushing, "you're everything I ever wanted."

Instead of laughing at Pip and joking about his cheesy comment, Krey pulled back to see his beautiful blue eyes. "Really? With my moods too?"

Pip knew that loving someone meant accepting their flaws to a certain degree. Krey's moods and anger and violence were parts of him that had always been there. Pip would live with them, if Krey would make an effort to deal with them too. "Everything," he whispered.

Krey kissed him softly, feeling Pip smiling against him. Krey then hopped off the bed and entered the bathroom. He turned on the taps for the bath and held fingers under the water as his eyes trailed Pip who watched from the bed.

Krey looked him up and down with those intense dark eyes. He thought about the affection he had shared with his mate not long ago. The thought made him warm, and happy to the point where he wanted to smile.

When the bath was full of warm water, Krey approached Pip in the bed and picked him up. Krey carried him to the bath then lowered him gently into the water.

Pip thought the bath was for him, until Krey climbed in behind him and slotted his legs on either side. Krey reached for the bar of soap and the sponge. He rubbed slowly on Pip's chest, and softly kissed his ear.

Pip relaxed into him, closing his eyes. The hour was late. His body was tired, and a bath was sure to make him sleepy.

Krey washed him gently, running warm hands all over his body. Pip wanted to wash him in return, but Krey linked fingers around his waist and rested a chin on his shoulder, trapping their bodies together. They sat in the bath until the water cooled and Pip started shivering.

His eyelids were heavy when Krey climbed out and handed him a towel. Pip was also handed black tartan pyjamas that buttoned at the front. He dressed and tumbled his way into bed. Krey wore black pyjamas bottoms. He had ditched a top. Lying under the duvet was too hot sometimes, but he wanted to cuddle Pip and would do anything to be close.

As soon as they were under the duvet, their arms and legs tangled. They held one another tightly, and soon fell asleep in each other's arms.

* * * * *

The morning brought more warmth than Pip had felt in a while. As he ate breakfast with Krey, the sun shone through the window, warming him. Most of the snow was melting and only piles remained around the perimeter of the Packhouse.