Chapter 3: Don Krieg

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Smiling, I stood next to Sanji as he served the food to the person. The person cried over how delicious it had tasted despite his back being turned and I could see Sanji's grin as he smoke a cigarette. I went back inside to serve the customers since we were now missing a few waiters. Quickly, I got to work, making sure to be careful as I kept a face pace on my feet.

Soon, Sanji came back out serving wine to the ladies as he took orders. I welcome the next group into the restaurant. It was Zoro and two other members. They must be part of Luffy's crew. Zoro noticed me once I led them to sit down. I offered them the menus and took down their orders. I brought them back their drinks first before leaving to grab the food. Luffy was there as he got upset at them for eating delicious food.

"Thank you for your patience, here's your food!"

"You were the one who helped me back then, who are you?" Zoro asked as the other two looked over in curiosity. Even Luffy piped up as he questioned me.

"Even I have no idea who you are, you're the reason I get off with one week."

"I'm (M/N), pleasure to meet you again!" Cheerfully, I turned away to serve other customers as Sanji came over to swoon over the girls beauty. That was until Zeff stepped in and threw Sanji at the table after he told him to go be a pirate. At least, he didn't break the table. Keeping quiet, I watched with amusement as Sanji retaliated against Zeff. He went back to swooning over the girl as he barked at me to bring in my best sweet. I did as he told an brought out the Fruit Macedonia before leaving and serving with an observant eye.

"Oi (M/N) we need you in the back now!"

"Sure thing!" Skipping to the back, Zeff needed a lot more baked goods since I was the best at baking. Rolling up my sleeve, I swiftly moved the ingredient into the bowl, starting with creaming the butter and sugar together until it was light and fluffy to gently folding in the ingredients in a number eight symbol for the best incorporation. I heard screaming but I paid it no mind as I made the vanilla triple tiered cake adorned with strawberries and chocolate drawings.

The cookies were already in the oven and the cream doughnuts were done too. Then, I heard a lot of yelling. Switching off the oven, I took a step outside with a tray of Calzones and another with Empanadas. There was a pirate standing there, Don Krieg, I believe his name was. I saw all the cook pointing their guns at Sanji as Patty hit Sanji in the back of the head. Patty shot Don with his cannon. However, he was fine and got back up as he shot his bullets from all over his body.

Narrowly, I dodged them all as I balanced the two trays while wearing my oven mitts. He went on a tangent about how he was undefeated in the East Blue with 5000 fleet ships. Don demanded I hand over my trays but Zeff strolled past me and put a large bag with food on the ground. Don smirked as he talked about Zeff and his past. That once, he was a pirate who ventured into the Grand Line and came back out alive.

Red Legged Zeff was his nickname because he kicked people to death so much his boot would stain red but now it seemed with his wooden peg, he could no longer wear those boots. Zeff didn't care however as long as he still had his hands to cook. Don demanded his log book since Zeff returned without injury. The chefs were going to attack but I went back in the kitchen to pull out the cookies but I heard Luffy saying he would be Pirate King.

Casually, I started making Coffee Tiramisu. The base was already ready so I needed to put it in the oven now. Smiling at all the new sweets I had. Hearing Don's yells and threatening words. My mood was becoming sour. I almost laughed when he told us all his ships except the main one was destroyed within seven days by one man. He screamed how he would take the ship and log. Especially, that he would destroy us after he fed his crew if we didn't leave. Casually grabbing my sword, I stepped in quickly and angled it at his neck with a smile.

"Sir, you should just feed your people. You're taking too long."

Don scowled at me before I withdrew my sword, calling me stupid. He took the bag of food and left. Happy, I turned to the rest of the chefs and saw them all of them getting mad at Sanji. Zeff, he stepped in and silenced them as he talked passionately about if they knew what starving at sea is like. Did they know how terrifying and painful it was to be deprived of food and water. I left to continue baking but I heard the pirate known as Ghin who told us they were destroyed by one person. Hawk-Eye Mihawk.

"Seems fun..."

A/N: Thanks for reading and commenting on my story!