Part 28:

Cortez

"hell no." Josephine said while turning around .

"jo think about it ." Pryce said .

"I'm not putting Kingston's father in jail the fuck ." She said as I patted Kingston back .

"he's trying to kill us Josephine." Pryce said .

"okay.. find another way ." I said .

"there is no other way we can't kill him so this is the other option." Cortez said .

"kill him?" I scoffed . "yes Lucas has been acting crazy lately but killing him or putting him in jail is not the answer I have kids ," I said .

"Kids he doesn't even take care of when was the last time Lucas has spent time with Kingston?" Noel asked .

"It doesn't matter your not doing it." I shrugged .

"Jo your letting your feelings for him get the best of you, think of your self for once how many times are you gonna forgive him until you see Lucas is never going to change ." I snapped .

"Lucas is Kingston's father, y'all's brother , if you think ima let you drag him down your out of your damn mind your goin to cause a war ." I said .

"no we know people that are tired of Lucas too he's not running the streets right it's chaos all around he needs to be stopped ." Pryce said .

"do you hear yourselves! Have anyone stopped and said hey there's something wrong with Lucas that's why he's acting out your bein selfish ." Josephine said .

"we're doing this with or without you jo you pick ." I said as I looked down .

"Noel?" she asked as she looked at her and she just grabbed Pryce's hand .

"I swear to god ." she said as she grabbed her things .

"we won't do it ." Pryce said while getting up and we looked at him . "but we're leaving and you won't ever see us again ." He said .

"your not serious don't make me choose between you and Lucas ." she said .

"I'm not because I already know who you gone choose ." he shrugged .

"I can't do this right now ." she mumbled as she walked out .

"what are you doing ?" I asked .

"Pryce we had our-

"shut up we had to make her think we ain't goin through wit it , or she would tell Lucas use y'all heads damn." Pryce mumbled as he sat down ,

"So what's the plan about Nicole ?" I asked.

"nigga you still goin on about her?" Pryce asked .

"yes just like you would be goin on about Noel if the roles were reversed ." I said and Noel cheesed as she looked at Pryce and he mugged .

"whatever, victor said she went back to Birmingham," Pryce said .

"she's not I talked to moms she's here Lucas is hiding her from me." I said as I stood up .

"so what's the plan?" Noel asked .

"easy we get Lucas and then when they arrest him we'll get Nicole." Pryce said .

"and jo?"

"she'll never talk to us again but it'll be worth it we're protecting our family ." I said .

                                            ***

Jo

After I left Cortez's house I picked up honor from school and headed home , there whole plan to bring Lucas down is dumb and I don't want any parts of it . I got out the car and grabbed my things and walked up to my door and Lucas was standing there .