Echoing cries and broken ties

....................................................

To Love is to enjoy that free fall from a height
Expecting someone to catch you on time.

For either, it makes you indestructible to sustain all times or ruins you into pieces that no one can ever unite.

..............................................
........4 months later..........
..............................................

"You know you don't have to give me those puppy eyes! I would have said yes anyways!"

Jake said with a duh look as Elle jumped into his arms.

"You are the best Jake!! Have I told you how much I love you?"

Jake smiled seeing that natural smile on her face after such a long time.

Her peach fragrance engulfed him and he hugged her tightly.

"No you haven't...but I don't mind waiting"
The words left his lips before he could stop himself.

Punching him on his shoulder she thought it to be a joke for which Jake was thankful.

"Strawberry it is then!!"

"Your wish is my command, my lady! "
Pulling back from her, he made his way towards his bike to only have her eyes widen in excitement.

"Oh my god!! Are we riding on this! This is so cool!"

"Don't tell me you have never driven a bike, Elle! "

"I truly haven't! Dad always used to say it's not safe!"

The mention of David made Elle get lost in thoughts for a second to only have her hide it under the cover of a fake smile.

Jake could see straight through her fake smiles, to only reply it with his own fake one.

"Place your right foot on this stand here and hop on, holding my shoulder"

She nodded placing her hand on his shoulder to have him stop her abruptly.

"This skirt would not do...go change first"

He said looking at her long pencil skirt, which was bound to get torn in the process.

"Oh come on Jake! I am too tired to go and change!"

"Elle, try to unde-"

Before he could complete his sentence a fabric tearing sound was heard and he stared at her in shock.

She stood there with a victorious smile on her face with her pencil skirt torn from her slit till her mid-thigh.

Unknown to her Jake blushed a hundred shades red on seeing her thighs , peeking through that rough slit.

Without wasting a second she jumped onto his bike, holding onto his shoulders for support.

He gulped down his saliva trying to act as normal as possible.
Trying to ignore her soft touch on his shoulder and that heavenly breath on his neck.

"Come on Jake!! Ride it!!"

His hormones did a summersault when he misheard the word 'it' with 'me'.
Only when she tapped his shoulder again did he wake up from his world of dreams.

"Where are you lost? Come on!! Or the ice cream parlour will be closed!"

"Oh ..hmmm ..yeah...sorry....I..."

"Go, Jake!"

He kicks started the bike to only have her scream in excitement.

The bike roared in the silence of the deserted street and soon they were flying with the wind dusting away her worries and hidden pains.