chapter 16

after dinner, ain went to the door which opened to the poolside, but couldn't go out . it was getting cold there and she was very sensitive to the cold weather . she was standing , pouting there , when zarkhan called her . 

" come ain! " zarkhan said and started walking, expecting her to follow him . ain stood there for some seconds, not knowing what to do , but then she followed him.

he entered the home office, from where he worked , when he was home and waited for her to enter . once she entered , she got surprised seeing the view from the glass wall. she could see the poolside and the moon clearly from there . it looked even more enchanting from the upper level . 

" you can sit here " zarkhan said and went to his table . he needed to check some mails . ain sat on the sofa and started looking at the reflection of moon which calmed her . she had missed this view . 

zarkhan sat silent for sometime , his focus was on ain now . she was looking very beautiful with that small smile on her face . 

" why does she look more beautiful, everytime I look at her " zarkhan said and shook his head . he was going crazy about her . diverting his eyes from her felt like the biggest task . he took a deep breathe and calmed himself. 

" did you enjoy your stay there ?" zarkhan asked her .

ain turned towards him and got nervous , seeing his cold eyes shining like molten lava. she quickly looked away and said " yes "

" I should sleep now " ain said and quickly got up , his eyes were making her nervous . he let her go . 

some days passed like that , raisha was trying to get them close . she asked ain for his work . ain felt a bit weird at first , but then didnt think much of it . she was free these days , and there wasnt much she had to do . she just made sure that the room was cleaned in front of her , his clothes were hanged in the cupboard properly. She did all the things , which raisha had to do for zarkhan before. 

at night , he talked to her sometimes , but ain's feelings for him weren't changing . she still felt wary of him . 

he also hasn't bothered showing his love to her . he was expecting her to fall for him as he had . she hadnt even need to look at him and he had fallen for her.
Ain spent a lot of her time in garden , today she was there , when gardener was busy doing his work .
Zarkhan came back early today, he wasnt feeling well . But when he entered the house, the sight infront of him angered him to no end .

Ain was standing in the garden ,talking to the gardener about flowers of different kind present there .
the gardener was busy trimming the stems as he answered all the questions of the young girl .he didnt raise his eyes once to look at her while answering.

" Does this plant produce flowers ?" Ain asked moving towards a plant . before she could get her answer, zarkhan came and seethed at the gardener to leave,which was closer to her age . the gardener quickly scrambled away .

She felt a shiver run through her seeing his eyes , they were going red in anger.

He pulled her with him and took her inside the house.
______________

Mein uski jhukiii palkon se usky dil ka haal bta skta hun

Wo ankhen nhi milati , is dr sy k, kahin me usky khwaab na prh lun .....

_______________
Salaam readers and Eid mubarak!❤️