━━━ 𝓼𝓮𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭

Congratulations to our winners who passed the first round! Well, REMAKE is the easy part of this contest. Here's the challenge! Since I let you pick a number, you decide your faith.

The number represents the prompt I put in here. Since only 2 contestants can fill the slots per numbers, meaning if you and I picked number 1, then you'll be my opponent on this round. Surprise!

Note: I am not putting any demands, portrayers, color scheme, and my choice of the genre each prompt. You'll interpret the story description I gave. You can add anything to the prompt as long as it fits the story. It's up to you if you want to do a manipulation/blending/typography/ vector/anime. I'll be putting a bunch of inspos below. I don't want a cliche book cover.  Go beyond limits, darling. 

Good luck! And also don't forget to put your watermark + Legion Graphic Contest

Amochichi vs Shadhoes

Title: Magnus Orpheus Academy
Author: MsLegion
Subtitle: "The lost daughter of Zeus is a demi-god."
Story Description: Allison Moore was invited to a school, that only demi-gods go to. She doesn't know who her father is and what ability she has. She was normal, and being a normal student made her a loser and a target for high-tier bullies. Then her mother confessed that she was the lost daughter of Zeus. The final exam for demi-gods came and Allison is next, everyone expected that she'll walk out from embarrassment but suddenly her abilities silenced the bullies. 

MizzyFantasia vs azi_raux

Title: RED
Author: MsLegion
Subtitle: "Let me drink your blood."
Story Description: Heather is a college student at Yale University. Her lab partner and her seatmate, Carlisle, is her crush. Little did she know, that Carlisle only attends his classes when it rains and snows. During promenade, Carlisle was her date and promise to tell his secret in the woods after the party. In the woods, he confessed his feelings for her and tells his secret that he was craving for her blood. He's a monster. He then bites her neck and Heather's eyes turned red.