Begin

You've been in Seoul for a whole week and you still can't find a job, you've applied everywhere but no one wants a foreigner working for them, what's that about? Even though you speak flawless Korean, they don't want you.

You rethink why you moved here in the first place, you got sucked in, you met this guy online, it's not even worth saying his name, but he got you, you spoke for years and fell in love and he convinced you to move to Korea to live with him. You did everything for him, you learnt Korean, quit your job, saved up all your money so you could move and when you landed here finally after all that excitement you got a text:

My future husband: Sorry, didn't think you would actually move here lol, not interested. I have someone, you were just entertainment.

You were heartbroken and humiliated. But you stayed here, you'd already spent the money on the move and you'd said goodbye to everyone, how embarrassing would it be to go back after a week, all alone and broken.

So you dusted yourself off and checked into a hotel (you were meant to move in with him so you didn't arrange for a place to stay) and you went on a job hunt.

Just as you're about to give up hope you get an email alert from a Jobsite saying a new position is available at a company called BigHit, you've never heard of it before but you're desperate for anything.

The job is for a makeup artist, you can do that, you worked for years in a salon and you've even done freelance wedding and birthday makeup on the side. Your qualifications are all in art but painting a face and painting on a canvas aren't too different. You decide to go for it, what's the worst that can happen.

You push away all thoughts of your broken heart and press apply. This is the start of a new journey, who knows where it can take you?

This is where your story begins.