18

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
– Dr. Suess

Taylor's pov

Last couple of months have been amazing for me. I recently got transferred into this school, and I didn't think that I'll make friends this quickly. But because of me being a bitch to mean fake girls I was able to.

Anyways. So all of them are great, the three most handsome boys are a part of my group and so is the sweetest girl I have ever met.

I love Jacob and Bella together. They truly are the couple goal. Both perfect for each other.

I didn't get to know much about Xander though, he seems like a playboy to me who is always after that Madison girl. She is pretty and looks like a freaking model but still I don't get why he is with her as he doesn't look much interested. But still I don't interfere in his life.

The one I find the most interesting is Cole. I love to tease him, to joke about him and keep on laughing at him. He is very good looking indeed, though he is a bit stupid but I think he can actually become a model for living with such looks

Well I am going to spend my weekend with him, as my parents don't really care much about me, which I have in common with the guys. Such a good coincidence, right? And since Bella Jacob and Xander are busy, he is all I have.

I don't really care much about my looks but today I kinda feel like dressing up a bit as i slightly want to impress Cole since he always makes jokes on my clothes. Don't get me wrong, I know how to dress well, I know how to put myself together, I was taught to be a princess since childhood but I just do that occasionally.

I drive to Cole's place and his housekeeper opens his door

—————————

Cole's pov

Never did I ever imagine, that a time will come where I'll no longer sleep around but rather be interested in just one particular girl, Taylor.

Life was much simpler before her, doing that simple routine since years. But no she had to become friends with Bella, and had to irritate me non stop.

She is literally the most annoying girl of this planet, she just can't seem to mind her own business, no, she has to keep annoy me all the time. Why couldn't she be like other girls, for example like Bella.

Bella is sweet, shy, considerate, minds her own business and is never mean. Whereas Taylor has found her new hobby, which is irritating me by talking too much nonsense, keeps asking me questions, is absolutely against my routine life and keeps on commenting upon how I am going to die alone.

And the stupidest person of this planet is, me. Yes me, as I somehow am very much attracted to this girl. I like her and I hate her at the same fucking time, which is so confusing to me.

Maybe I just wanna sleep with her. That's the only reason I could be attracted to her, right?

I mean how can I actually like her. There is nothing to like, but well she does these cute things sometimes.

She is very protective of her friends, I love her confidence and how she puts the mean girls of school at there place when they mess with Bella. How she keeps on looking at me time to time, and casually starts to flirt around. I can see that she is actually very kind at heart by her gestures for all of us. And boy is she hot, her body is literally perfect like a bloody goddess. Although she dresses like a tomboy at times but still manages to look the best. But yes coming back to the point she is definitely irritating.

Oh god what has happened to me. Why am I not able to let this feeling go. Trust me, I tried to but failed each and every time. Every time I am with some other girl I start to think about her, and start imagining her while kissing someone else. God I am screwed.

She is about to come over to my place, as we are going to spend this weekend together. I didn't decide this, she did, on her own, without asking. I have no idea how I am going to face her without wanting to kiss her.

My weekend is fucked up, all because of that stupid Jacob. He just had to go on a trip with Bella. Couldn't he just go alone. I am also mad at Xander. I don't know what has gotten to him these days. He hated Madison's gut and now is just with her all the freaking time which is so weird to both me and Jacob.

I guess he'll get over this phase of his soon, because we all know he can't tolerate her.

I hear my doorbell ring which tells me that she is already here.

I have had girls coming over to my house, but never have I been nervous about it.

My housekeeper opens the door for her.

She is looking so hot right now. She is not wearing her usual style of clothes. Instead she is wearing fitted jeans which gives away her amazing lower body. And a because looking top. I don't know how to describe them, I don't know the difference. Even her hair is down and not in a bun which is her usual. She is beautiful. Though I won't admit it to her.

"So what do you wanna do" she asks me casually, "well we could play some games on my x box and beat your ass" he reply with a smirk.

"Sure, we'll soon find out, who is going to kiss who's ass" She says with confidence.

I am sure I am going to win, I am pro at this. I haven't been defeated at this game, ever.

I soon realize my mistake of underestimating this girl, as she literally is kicking my ass in this game. "Well you won, just because I let you win." I say to her proudly, "Yeah, wanna lose again?" She smirks. She definitely is something else, but I am ready for a challenge.

We play 15 matches out of which I won 4 only. "Where did you learn to play like this" I ask while playing, "what do you think I do at home? Play with barbies?" She smirks again.

————————————
Who do you like more, Cole or Taylor?
Do you want more chapters of them?
Hope you liked it💜

————————————Who do you like more, Cole or Taylor? Do you want more chapters of them? Hope you liked it💜