she finds you wearing her hoodie

Sofia was in awe as soon as her eyes landed on you.

She originally came upstairs to ask you a question but the words disappeared from her mind when she saw you sitting on the bed in her hoodie. You were brushing your hair, moving it through the wet strands slowly, in case you encountered any tangles.

She swallowed thickly before creeping up behind you. Her hands fell to your shoulders and you jumped from her touch. You felt her move your hair aside from one part of your neck to the other.

She buried her face into the crook of your neck and let her warm breath fan against your damp skin. "You scared me," you tried to say but it came out more of a breathy sigh than anything else.

Sofia chuckled against your skin as she started to plant kisses across your skin. She kissed every inch so delicately it sent a chill down your spine. "I'm sorry, darling. You just took me by surprise. I didn't expect to come up here to find you wearing my favorite hoodie."

You cracked a smile and put your head back to allow her to kiss across more of your skin. "I got cold and it's just so warm and soft, and it smells like you."

"You look adorable." You felt her smile against your skin before she pulled away to kiss your lips. "I just might have to let you keep it."

A giggle fell from your lips, sending a flutter through her heart. "We can share it."

She pressed her forehead against yours, starting into your sparkling eyes. "Okay." She agreed before kissing the corner of your lips, her heart beating wildly in her chest just from you wearing her hoodie.

She was okay with sharing it with you; although, looking at you now, she figured she might just let you wear it most of the time.