Chapter 7 - Shopping Pt. 2/2

Y/n P.O.V

     Wait, it couldn't be..Sonia Nevermind? The princess of the Kingdom of Francois?! What's she doing here in Japan? I thought to myself.

Sayaka: "Y-you kissed Y/n..?!"

Sonia: "Oh my, was the kiss on the cheeks not enough? This time it's time to kiss him on the lips then."

     Then she pulled my face closer to hers, I quickly tried to turn away but the others helped me get out of it.

Nagatsuka: "Who are you to kiss my beloved Onii-sama anyways?"

Sayaka: "Yeah, who are you?"

Sonia: "I am Sonia Hermit, I am from the Fazal Academy, part of the National University of Japan."

     "Hermit", so it seems like she's trying to cover up her princess status for political reasons, that makes senses but why the kiss? I thought to myself while still being shocked.

Y/n: "Him-"

     Before I got to speak anything else, Sonia placed her finger on my lips, I completely forgot, when did I get used to calling her "Hime-sama"? Probably 3 years ago?

Sonia: "It's Sonia, Y/n."

Y/n: "Right.."

Nagatsuka: "Onii-sama..you know this girl?"

Sayaka: "Yeah, how come you know this girl, Y/n?"

Y/n: "We met each other while I was running in the park, nothing else."

Sonia: "Yes, because he was quite famous among the other academies too."

Nagatsuka: "Still suspicious but whatever, Onii-sama."

     Is this the first time I lied to Nagatsuka..guess I have to go tell her the truth later, thanks to Sonia for playing along to the lies.

     Then Sonia walked away from us to go get the foods we ordered, then there was a weird silence until Sayaka broke the silence.

Sayaka: "So..Y/n, how come you appeared on the internet and became famous all of the sudden?"

Y/n: "Eh?"

Sayaka: "You know right, the picture of you being posted by someone else are now all over the internet, a lot of entertainment companies are interested in you, that also includes the entertainment company I am with."

     I sighed, not thinking that this was such a huge problem, I guess I will have to inform Superintendent Takaki later about this, I was quickly brought back to reality when Sonia walked back and served us the foods.

     Then Sonia gave me a wink on the eye, probably for me to follow her, I quickly excused myself from the rest for the toilet then followed Sonia outside of the restaurant.

Sonia: "So it have been a long time since we last met, huh?"

Y/n: "What are you doing here by the way, Hime-sama, no wait, Sonia."

Sonia: "You see, I came here with the approval of Otou-sama and the government of Francois, in secret, of course."

Y/n: "I guess Fazal Academy invited you to their academy?"

Sonia: "Of course."

Y/n: "It's not hard to guess your super high school level talent would be the Ultimate Princess."

Sonia: "You're right."

Sonia: "You know, people in my country still refers to you as the hero who saves our country from that crisis."