103 silent treatment

jordan made the decision to not tell her dad even though its really getting on her nerves. she decided to collect as much evidence so it can be used against her uncle or should she just call him mr lee jeong su.

mr lee jeung su who legally changed his surname to park after he left the agency years back because of a "misunderstanding" between the family. that is how petty he is but jordan's dad being the forgiving man he is, he let his little brother back into the agency.

lee jeung su who is known as coach leeteuk, in his late 30s while his older siblings are all in their early or late 40s.

at this point, jordan was trying to get as much data as possible on him. where, when, who, why, what and how? everything, she was questioning everything.

jordan was too immersed and focused in her research, she didnt realise johnny came in the dorm. looking at her being such a workaholic, johnny felt annoyed. "that's the only thing she thinks about",johnny thought.

johnny grabbed his towel and washed up while he went to taeyongs dorm since the rest were gathering there for fun. he didnt bother to invite jordan, she wouldnt want to come anyways. not even once did jordan realise that johnny was there.

then her phone rang. mark was calling.

"yes mark?"

"yo. are you not coming?"

"coming where?"

"here"

"here where?"

"taeyong's dorm"

"didnt johnny tell you?"

"no johnny didnt tell me anything. i havent seen him ever since this morning session"

"thats weird, he just came from yall's dorm"

"oh? i didnt see him. im doing my work so i probably didnt realise"

"so you coming?"

"i hav-"

"she's not coming, dont bother."

"yah hyu-"

jordan heard johnny's voice, followed by mark struggling, then the call ended. she was shock that johnny did that. why is he so cold? what is he so pissed about?

jordan decided to put a pause on her work and rest on her bed. she thought for so long on why johnny could be pissed with her.

"maybe i didnt do the laundry?",she thought as she look at his and her's laundry basket. they were empty cause she did them yesterday. "i didnt wake him up this morning?",jordan tried to recall but she did wake him up this morning.

jordan groaned as she cant figure out what is messing with johnny's head. she screamed into her pillows. "that's it, im taking a nap, once i wake up everything will be the same but atleast i feel better?",she tried to convince herself.

after an hour nap, she got woken up by the dorm door opening. she sat up and saw johnny. he was still giving her the silent treatment. jordan felt bad, if it was her who was feeling upset with him, he would know what to do straight away. she then texted taeyong for sos.