𝑻𝒘𝒐.

I 02

I 02. I

𝑯𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔

❝ insult a god ❞

     ONCE ARIADNE CHANGED CLOTHES SHE MET BACK UP WITH PERCY AND ANNABETH, PEOPLE TRYING TO ASK HER WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE WHOLE TOILET THING. Of course, she didn't say anything. She would be asked to explain, questions would be asked and she would be surrounded, resulting in an annoyed Ariadne Phoenix. That was never a good thing.

Even though her hair was still wet, she was in warm clothes, Annabeth wasn't so lucky. "Thanks for leaving me here with him." The blonde gestured towards the boy, who was being pointed at as they walked.

Percy gave her an offended look, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Ariadne raised an eyebrow, "Sorry. Gave me a break, which was nice."

"Once again; what does that mean?"

The two girls just chuckled, the boy looking clueless and desperate for an answer as he tugged on his raven-colored hair. They showed him around camp, talking about the camp. Mostly just Annabeth spouting out interesting facts, Ariadne makes snide comments at Percy who shot back.

Once they made it to the rock wall, Percy looked up, the sun shining in his eyes. He gulped at the sight of the lava underneath, bubbling with immense heat. "Has anyone ever gotten to the top?"

Ariadne glanced up from her nails, "Yep. I have," she put a cocky smirk on her face as she popped her hip out, "multiple times."

He rolled his eyes at her cocky expression, "Got it. You're cocky, got it." He grumbled, her smirk wiped away, a scowl replacing it. She opened her mouth before Annabeth cut her off, sending the girl a look as she crossed her arms, pouting at the girl who stopped an argument from happening.

"We have training. Dinner's at seven-thirty. Just follow your cabin to the mess hall."

Percy looked down, a sudden change in his mood. "Ariadne, Annabeth, I really am sorry about the toilets."

Ariadne shakes her head, crossing her arms as her damp hair leaves tracks down her shirt. "It's fine." Annabeth just shrugs.

"It wasn't my fault." He explained, the brunette goes him a dumbfounded look. Who else would it have been?

She looked towards Annabeth, this time, Ariadne was doing the thinking. "You need to talk to the Oracle." Her blonde friend gave her a look like she was crazy, but the brunette reassured her.

"Who?"

Ariadne scoffed, "Not 'who.' What. The Oracle. We'll ask Chiron."

His eyes drifted towards the lake they were standing by, two Naiads waved up at the boy, who couldn't resist their charm and waved back. Ariadne rolls her eyes, holding back a groan.