XXI | Vermillion Decorations

XXI

V e r m i l l i o n D e c o r a t i o n s

_\\\\_

Third Person p. o. v

"Nice, man... Protecting the humans like the saviour you are in their eyes. Bet you're showered with love and gratitude." Gyuutarou said as he stared at Uzui protecting the remaining people in the room.

Uzui huffed, "Well yeah. I'm a flamboyant, elegant, ladies' man so of course. I even have three wives." He stated as Mashiro readied her sword.

Gyuutarou paused, "You got three wives now? You're kidding me right? Riiight? Unforgivable!" He dug his nails on his face, sliding down leaking blood. Then he glanced at Mashiro, "Bet you're one of them. You're soooo lucky, aren't you?"

Mashiro chose to stay silent. A character like Gyuutarou is a puzzling type of person to talk to- to convince.

"Blood Demon Technique: Splatter Sickle"

Blades of blood attacked Uzui. He blocked them but created an explosion leading him and the two people to the first floor. Mashiro decided to go after Daki.

"Breath of Snow, Eighth Style: Call of the Ice God- Intensified"

"No you don't..." Gyuutarou sent another wave to Mashiro, cutting her off from reaching Daki.

With a fair amount of difficulty, Mashiro evaded and blocked Gyuutarou's attacks, not without receiving injuries herself. Gyuutarou scratched himself again as he grew frustrated more and more with Mashiro.

"Breath of Snow, Fourth Style: White Crescent"

Mashiro elegantly dashed forward to Gyuutarou, successfully reading the movements of his attacks, but as she was just a meter apart from him, she was punched to the ground where Uzui was and was caught by him. The Sound Hashira put her down as another wave of Gyuutarou's Splatter Sickle attack came down upon them from above.

Judging from the sound, the people from the upper floor have escaped... Uzui thought as he threw small bombs. Mashiro and Uzui cut them down creating an explosion towards their enemies.

"Ordinary means won't do a trick." Uzui smirked as the two Hashiras stared at a ball of sash belonging to Daki, unwrapping themselves and revealed Daki on Gyuutarou's shoulders, protecting him.