Jimin

"HOSEOK HYUNNGGG" a loud angelic voice shouts from outside the door causing you all to jump. 

The door bursts open to reveal what could be a real-life angel. 

The man standing in the doorway has grey hair, plump, full lips, a small button nose, and chubby cheeks. You aren't sure whether it is best to describe him as cute or sexy because he is being both simultaneously. If you thought J-Hope was duality then this guy is a walking contradiction. 

"Jiminieeeeee!" J-hope exclaims with his arms wide open, they both walk towards one another and embrace in a hug. 

So this is Jimin, you assume he is another member. 

"How are you Hyung? I was playing with Tae but Sejin told me I need to come and practice," he says with the most adorable pout, his bottom lip gets even bigger if that were possible. 

"Jiminie, meet y/n, she's going to be our new makeup artist," Hobi points to you with a big smile. 

"Oh, hello, I'm Jimin," he gives you an adorable smile where his eyes almost disappear, you notice he has a slightly crooked front tooth which just makes him more endearing. He bends down and gives you a deep bow. 

You bow back and give him a smile, you are still shocked at how attractive he is. 

"It's nice to meet you," you say, you notice he is dressed more formally than Hobi, he's wearing black slacks with shiny black dress shoes and a v-neck sweater. He looks elegant and so attractive. He also has several silver dangly earrings on each ear which adds to his charm. 

"Look, I did my own makeup today, does it look good?" Jimin asks as he walks straight up to your face to show you, he is dangerously close to you and you can smell his sweet scent, it's delicious. 

He backs away and stares at you with a hopeful expression waiting for your approval. 

"It looks great," you say trying to hide the blush that is creeping into your skin. 

He lets out the cutest giggle and sticks his tongue out at Hobi, who just rolls his eyes and laughs. 

"Okay let's practice, I need to teach you the new part," J-Hope says to Jimin dragging him by his wrist. 

As he's being pulled away, Jimin gives you a big smile and a wave "I'll see you soon y/n." 

"Goodbye," you say with a smile. 

Just as you walk out the door you hear Jimin whisper "Hey, she was cute!" 

"I know," Hobi replies, and they both giggle. 

Your heart is beating as you walk away from the room. You're not sure how many more members you can take.