deception .46

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily.

NOTIFICATIONS SUCK ASS AT THE MOMENT, so if you want the first notif that I've updated I always post on my message board the second I update. So don't forget to follow me!

CALEB VELLA

Pushing myself through the crowds of people, my eyes trying to find the nearest exit. It was far too hot in here and the sweat running down my back felt like a river. My head aches at the thought of Evan not wanting to listen to what happened in the time I was gone, desperate for him to come alone and not be influenced by others opinions. He can think for himself.

My hands press down onto the glass door and instantly the cool crisp air swarms me, my body shudders at the gust of wind but I found it calming. Walking forward to the little railing that looked over the garden, a few people dotted around taking drags of their cigarettes.

Inhaling the air, trying my best to calm all the anger that has bubbled up inside me. My fingers tightening on the metal rail and releasing every other second.

"Caleb?" I hear behind me, their voice sounding shocked.

My head turns in the direction and I already knew who it was. As my eyes meet Jaxon's, his instantly light up at the chance of seeing me.

He steps forward to give me a hug and for a moment it surprises me because Ava hated my fucking guts. After a few moments I return the gesture and slap my hand down onto his back.

"Holy fuck man," Jaxon says in disbelief. "I honestly wasn't expecting to see you."

My hand raises to brush the back of my head with my fingers. "Yeah I've had a rough few months," I admit.

"Tell me what's happened," Jaxon says, his eyes open like he's about to sink in every word I say.

I nod back towards him. "After my dad blackmailed me into breaking things off with Evan, he undid my mindlinking abilities and pretty much kidnapped me."

Jaxon's face falls, his brows pulling down into a confused stare. "Kidnapped you?!" He repeats as he grips his arms with his hands.

"Yeah," I confirm. "He took me to his pack but that's when I discovered that it wasn't a pack, it was a prison. He was keeping innocent people and children in cold, dirty cells. There was physically no way to escape, he had a few guards keeping everything in check. It was fucked."

My chest hurts to repeat all this information and Jaxon stands there not knowing what the hell to say.

"H-How did you get out?" He asks suddenly, stepping closer to me.

My eyes glance down to the floor before meeting Jaxon's eyes again. "I made some friends and we set up a plan, I also discovered that I have my dads powers too."

His eyes widen instantly. "What?"

I nod back to him slowly. "I learnt how to use them and one day he tried to kill one of my friends, she was only thirteen. So I told him to kill me instead, he took me upstairs and that's when I attacked."

Jaxon leans back before swiping both of his hands through his dark hair like he doesn't know what to do with what I told him. "Is he dead?" He questions.