livid.

I open my eyes to a bright light and my eyes slowly adjust. I then look to the side confused on where I was.

There stood key and we was in a hospital room.

Thank God your up you have been in a coma for like 10 months he tells me kissing my lips.

How? I whisper looking down confused. I guess I made my own world inside of my head that means that none of it was real him dieing nothing.

Key then calls the nurse and he signs our discharge papers i was now livid that im still in the same place.

Where is yosohn? I ask him.

He then hands me yosohn and I get up and hold him as we walk outside. I then look down and see my stomach is huge.

Oh yeah I forgot to tell you your pregnant he says grabbing hand and roughly pulling me to the car.

I then put yosohn in the back and we go home.

1 month later....
Key!! I yell.

What he yells back trying to show out for his friends.

Can you get alayah?! I asks since she was straped to my chest done feeding.

No you ha momma leave me alone he yells trying to show out.

I then sigh he never helps with the kids and he still hits me.

I then pick up yosohn and put him on my hip and I walk to the living room.

My back hurts can you please watch alayah I ask standing infront of him.
Alayah:

No now move! He yells pushing me to the side

I then sigh aggravated.

You the one that fucking raped me now you don't want to take care of our daughter i whisper putting yosohn down so he can walk while unstrapping alayah to my chest.

Let's go bath yall i say holding alayah while I grab yosohn hand trying to be careful as they all looked at me. I then make it to our bathroom and run a tub of water thats warm.

I then undress us all and get our clothes and stuff we need then I lock the door. I then get in and put yosohn beside me while I hold alayah.

I love yall so much i say kissing them.

After I bath us I get us dressed.
Alayah outfit