𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Taemin woke up feeling really weird. His diaper was wet but that wasn't what bothered him the most. He had a stomachache and his head was like a sponge. His body was kind of sore and numb.

- Hi baby - Minnho walked into Taemin's and lifted him. - What's wrong? 

Taemin whimpered helplessly. 

- What's happening? - he asked and looked at Taemin with a worried expression. - Are you hurt?

Taemin whimpered again and started crying. He wanted his eomma!

- Eomma! - he whined and tried to get away from Minho.

- Your eomma is busy, baby - Minho said and hugged the younger. - Let's change your diaper first.

And then it happened. Taemin vomited all over himself and some landed on Minho's shirt too. 

- Oh, baby - Minho said, he was disgusted but he didn't want to make Taemin upset even more. - Let's go take a bath, baby.

- No - Taemin cried out but Minho took him in the bathroom anyway.

After a bit of struggling and crying, Taemin was dressed in a new diaper and warm onesie. He didn't want to eat anything solid so he gave him a bottle of formula.

- Go to sleep baby - Minho laid him down in a crib and kissed his forehead. - When you wake up your eomma will be there.

Taemin nodded and hugged his favorite plushie. He fell asleep a few minutes later.

In the meantime, Jonghyun became a little devil and was arguing with Jinki.

- Eat, baby - Jinki said and tried to feed the younger. 

- No - Jonghyun shooked his head and turned away. - It's yucky!

- But healthy - Jinki tried again but again with no effect.

- Don't - Jonghyun tried to wriggle out of Jinki's arms. - I won't eat it.

- Jonghyun - Jinki said sternly. - Eat or you'll get punished. 

- You're a pussy, you won't do it - Jonghyun bravely said. 

Jinki felt like his heart was broke for a million pieces but said nothing. Instead, he put Jonghyun on the carpet and stood up. Jonghyun looked at him surprised but did nothing. 

- Daddy? - he asked when Jinki left him and came back after a few minutes.

Jinki didn't answer, he just sat on the couch and turned on the tv.

- Daddy - Jonghyun said again and touched Jinki's leg but the older didn't react. - Daddy.

After a few more minutes, Jonghyun finally understood. Jinki was mad at him and now, he had to apologize. But he felt like this was unfair. Taemin was cursing and screaming and Kibum didn't ignore him but now when he did something bad, Jinki was ignoring him.

So instead of apologizing, he did something worse.

- Jinki - he hit the older's knee. - You're a fucking pussy.

_____________________________________

Hi after a little break! Hope you liked it!