Chapter 6:

~ Remember to vote, comment, and follow! Don't be a silent reader express your thoughts! 😊

August 15th, 1993.

Scorpius quickly catches Al.

Severus comes over "lettme see him. I can check him out."

He hesitantly hands Albus over to Severus. Severus runs a spell over him and pales.

"Is my baby brother ok?" James asked worried.

Teddy holds James' hand worried. Scorpius holds Al's hand also worried.

Al wakes up groggily "my baby... Is my baby ok?"

"It appears that one of the babies heart is growing outside of his chest." Severus said softly.

"What do you mean? Will the baby be ok?" Scorpius asked.

"I don't know, while the baby is in the womb he's safe, but when he's born he'll need immediate surgery."

Al covers his mouth and wraps his arm around his stomach protectively. "Can you explain a little more detail to it?" Scorpius asked wrapping his arm around Al's waist relaxing his hand on his stomach.

"Ectopia cordis is an extremely rare condition in which the heart develops outside of the chest in a growing fetus. If the rib cage of a developing fetus does not form properly, the heart can  develop outside of the body without the protection of skin, muscle, and bone."

"My baby." Al whispers tears falling. "I don't want another one of my babies to suffer!"

James looks down also.

"Another?" Molly asked.

"Nora was diagnosed with D.I.D when she was 3 years old." James said softly.

"What does that mean?" Harry askes.

"Dissociative identity disorder." Al said looking down. "It's a disorder characterized by the presence of two or more distinct personality states."

"As of right now she only has 3 personalities. Her own personality where she identifies as Nora, then there's Chloe who shows up when she's angry, and there's Sammy when she's scared." James said with a small smile.

"We have to ask her who we are talking to Nora, Chloe, or Sammy." Teddy said.

"I hate calling it a disorder... There is nothing wrong with my baby. She's just a little different." Al said.

"Pretty much we all try to make her feel normal, and she is, but she doesn't feel like she is." Scorpius said sadly.

"Lots of people, mostly older people, like to blame this on the fact James and I are related... They like to think it's our karma for our incest." Al said.

Everyone rolls their eyes at that.

"There is nothing wrong with my daughter and what happened is no one's fault!" James said.

Scorpius kisses Al and whispers "all of the kids are perfect the way they are!"

"I know." He whispered.

Severus sighs "when you get back to your time I suggest that you see a healer and discuss what will happen before and after the baby is born."

"Don't worry I plan on it." Al said sadly.

End of chapter.

Ik it's terribly short I'm so sorry 😳😶😐