𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Taemin was having a quite good time with Jonghyun but after 3 hours he's had enough. 

- Taemin! - Jonghyun squeaked a plastic block to Taemin but the younger didn't like it and threw it much harder. 

- Ow! - Jonghyun moaned. - Don't do it!

- I will! - Taemin screamed. - You're a stupid baby!

And Jonghyun started to cry. His little space mind was still unstable so even a little accident like that was way bigger issue. 

- What happened? - Jinki walked into the living room and asked Jonghyun.

- Taemin is a big meanie! - Jonghyun cried out. - He hit me!

Jinki looked at Taemin sternly. 

- Kibum! - Jinki yelled and took Jonghyun into his arms to calm him down. - Come here for a moment!
When Jinki told Kibum what happened, Kibum looked at Taemin angry.

- Okay, mister - he said. - I know you're not in little space yet but that's not the reason to hurt others!

Taemin looked at him with a sad expression. He didn't mean to hurt Jonghyun, he was just so confused and didn't know what to do.

- Eomma - Taemin whined. 

Kibum looked at him surprised.

- Baby, how old are you? - Kibum asked him and kneeled in front of him.

 - This! - Taemin showed him 2 fingers. 

- Okay, baby - Kibum lifted him and hugged. - You should take a nap.

- No, eomma! - Taemin whined in his hold. 

But anyway, Taemin took a nap.

Meanwhile, Jonghyun stopped crying and wanted to play with Jinki. But the older wasn't really interested in it.

- Daddy! - Jonghyun yelled angrily. - Play with me!

Jinki looked at him surprised, he didn't think Jonghyun would behave like this.

- Jonghyun - he said. - Don't be so angry.

And that didn't really help, actually, Jonghyun became even angrier.

- Don't tell me what to do! - he screamed and stood up.

He tried to run but his feet were like jellies and after a meter, he fell on his knees.

- Ow! - he cried out and rubbed his injured knees. 

- Oh, baby - Jinki lifted him and sat on his lap. - Are you hurt?

- Don't touch me - Jonghyun was still crying. - I don't need you!

- Yes, you do - Jinki soothed him. - I'm your daddy and you're my baby.

- Am I? - he asked with a sad pout. 

- Yes, you are - Jinki kissed his tear-stained cheek. - And I love you.

- I love you too, daddy.