You look like a model

I woke up, it was 9 am. I saw from the window that the weather was sunny I picked up my outfit, put on sunscreen and went to the pool.

It's Monday so I don't think I'll be seeing Dylan, so today I'm on my own.

It was half an hour in the pool. It was nothing exciting so I stood up and went back to my room.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower, I saw myself in the mirror. I was looking healthy and nice.

But I didn't why I was not happy, there was something incomplete.

Is it because of Dylan? I'm I falling for him? No this can't happen.
This is stupid I can't fall for him, he raped me, beat me and in just one kiss. No that's not gonna happen.

I sat on the chair and I thought I about my mom and dad tears started coming out.

I haven't had seen my mom dad, my friends from a long time.

I felt very alone, nobody's with me. It felt like I had a hole in my heart. The tears started coming and I felt empty.

The maid entered the room. I wiped my tears, she put down the food and then handed me an envelope.

I asked with a confused face "letter? but why?"
"I don't know,"  said she.

I opened the letter

"Love, I don't have time to see you so I guess this letter will provide you the information. Tomorrow I'm hosting a party at the farmhouse. The designer will come in the evening so see you there.

Your love
Dylan"

The maid could've told me about it. Dylan didn't have to write a letter.

"So when the designers are coming?"
"Sorry"
"Designer, for my dress that I have to wear at the party"
"Well, I know about the party but not about the designers, yet.
"Okay"

That's why Dylan wrote me a letter, I'm stupid.

At 5 pm

Somebody knocked "Yes com-in" designers came in my room.

They chose a black bodycon maxi dress for me, which was looking elegant and classy.

One them said, "do you like it?"
"I loved it," said I.

I went to try that dress in the bathroom and when I came out of the bathroom.
"You're looking a stunning model," one of them said.

It was 10 pm, we all agreed on that dress it took 4-5 hr with makeup as well. After that, they left.

I was alone in the room, I needed to remove my makeup suddenly Dylan entered the room.

He was wearing a suit looking absolutely handsome.
"You're looking nice," he said
"Thanks," I said I was looking down.
"tomorrow I will introduce you with some people, so you should look the best you can," he said calmly.
"I will," I said.
He kissed my forehead and said good night and then he left.